What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

nft: does ne one watch the oc?

Doctor

Bench
CSI and Cold Case for Oswin -- there are no exceptions. How you can watch 'Overly Crap' is beyond me. :roll:

Parki

Bench
Theres a reason Ch 9 got rid of it after only 2 episodes.... if i want to listen to spoilt pretentious little so and sos ill just go back to high school

Doctor

Bench
CSI and Cold Case for Oswin -- there are no exceptions. How you can watch 'Overtly Crap' is beyond me. :roll:

astrogirl

First Grade
Oswin said:
CSI and Cold Case for Oswin -- there are no exceptions. How you can watch 'Overtly Crap' is beyond me. :roll:
Not everyone has your intellect Oswin :D

I love to watch what I freely acknowledge is "crap"!

tigermite

Juniors
Oswin said:
CSI and Cold Case for Oswin -- there are no exceptions. How you can watch 'Overly Crap' is beyond me. :roll:
Seems to be the case for a lot of people, as CSI (can't comment on Cold Case since it just started last night), even with repeats, is easily outdoing The OC in ratings.

But I don't like CSI... for me the evidence is found way too easily, and they also seem to get confessions with ease. In fact, everything just falls into place too easily for me. I watched Cold Case last night, and it appears to be the same, as is Without a Trace...

NC

Juniors
Last nite was the first time I've watched a full episode of The OC. Although I did like it, I also thought that it was rather annoying... the acting that is.

Kazaf

Juniors
It's a great show, I also love it.
I've got the whole season of 25 episodes on my computer right NOW!!
Anyone want to know what happens in the next episode?
I watched the next episode because I wont be able to watch it next week due to exams.

I'll ruin the next 2 episodes for you if you want me to. :lol:

deedles

Juniors
its actually 27 eps long, the last ep as far as i know wasnt available til about 3 weeks ago. in regard to scar, not sure cause weve only got from the 4th ep onwards, but it always reminds me of the oc. i stayed with friends in orange county when i was there in 2000 and no-one called it the oc, but neither do the characters. i think it might have been called that so not to confuse it with the movie "orange county"

Misanthrope

Staff member
Anyone know why Ten is 'rushing it'? Trying to catch up with the US season? Or are they trying to get it over and done with?

God, I don't think I could take having to download every episode of season two on my 56k modem.

~bedsy~

First Grade
I really like CSI.
Cold Case was ok... but I will have to see it a couple more times before I know if I really like it or not.
As for The OC I see abit during the adds and I'm not that into it.

Andy

First Grade
I'm over free-to-air tv nowadays.. It's getting too hard to read... :lol:

deedles

Juniors
we have little "OC parties" every tuesday night, not really, it just ends up that like 8 of us are watching it in the same unit. beauty of living at uni and having access to the network means that i dont need to download it, about 6 people have all the eps on their computers, makes my life easier

Misanthrope

Staff member
Was a full night for me TV wise. Watched the Idol finals (flicking across to catch Friends, which I haven't watched in about four years), then Saffran, then half an hour of Millionaire, then the OC (watching Colleseum in the breaks), and then finishing off with Six Feet Under (my other dramatic addiciton).

Kazaf

Juniors
The OC tonight will be my favourite one..
I love this ep that will be up tonight..
So much love

Latest posts