What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - excuses for not doing homework

haha my 2 assigments that were due today, i only managed to finished one.....
and i didnt do the other one, so now i have a detention :( :lol: and i also have another detenion for not bringing my sports uniform for sport..... 1st day of school and already 2 detentions....

PrideKnight

Bench
i had my car broken into 8 weeks before the HSC, stupidly i had left my bag in the car after getting home really late, all of my work was taken, including 3 assessments..that really sucked. I ended up taking yr 12 over 2 yrs.
My best excuse for never doing any other homework though was "i was at rock eisteddfod" that always worked coz half my teachers were involved with it :)

Razor

Coach
1st day of school and already 2 detentions....

Teachers at my high-school didn't care about detentions

Grade 8-10 I received 8 detentions.

3 times the teacher supervising didn't even turn up
2 times the teacher turned up, marked the role, then told us we could leave straight away
1 time we could leave after 20 minutes
1 time we could talk and stuff throughout the detention

Only once did the teacher make us stay the hour and a half, and stay quiet.

They scapped detentions in 1994(when I started grade 11) - they've since been re-introduced (I think 1999)

Munky

Coach
When I was in year 11 and 12 my teachers didn't check our homework. It was up to us to put the effort in.

Hell in year 12 I did no work at all in English and Ancient History. My exercise books literally only had 10 pages used in either subject that year.

fosie

Juniors
" I had sports training and didn't have time to do it".....or simply sit in the fron row, which i did in maths and the teacher didn't even check our row. :lol: Coincidently that was the only day i didn't do my homework. :lol:

Latest posts