What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - Fat loser loses again

Danish Moo Cow said:
I think whichever political side you're on we can all agree that either side will be fine (we'll never be completely happy with either), as long as the Upper House does it's job properly. The Democrats are weak little piss-ants these days and the country won't have a great system until these guys pull their fingers out, don't get too PC on us all and work in the best interests of the community.

:lol:

Oh well... still waiting.

bluesbreaker

Bench
I'm voting Latham.

3 terms of tax cuts for the rich, private school and healthcare funding, attempts to extinguish native title on pastorial leases and to increase university fees are enough for this little black duck.

Plus, Latham said that G.W. Bush was the most dangerous and incompetent american president in living memory history, always a plus in my book (he obviously forgot about Rambo Reagan though).

Big Tim

First Grade
I know this is really old news, but I havent been on here forever. latham is a man that has my vote. A guy that chases a Taxi driver and breaks his arm for taking his bag is a hero in my books. To add to that he also called Howard an asslicker. My vote is in, and its for him.

Just to show how much I dislike the Liberals, I'll let everyone know that the information I asked from Rod Kemp about 3 months back finally came through today on the funding prospects for the ISC. It was two pages long and personally signed by one of his aides which was a nice touch. But he should've proof read it first. The first page ensured me no federal money has gone to Melbourne (true for Colonial Stadium) but on the second page he states that Melbourne got $60M for the MCG renovations.

It's a head-shaker.

Latest posts