What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- Fave movie bits and quotes

lolesi

First Grade
Favourite Movies : The Ghost and The Darkness, Super Troopers, Old School, The Anchorman, Shawshank Redemption, Training Day, Zoolander

Favourite Actors : Will Farrell, Vince Vaughn, Samuel L Jackson Ben Stiller

Favourite Actresses : Catherine Zeta Jones

Favourite Quote : " The Greatest Trick the devil ever pulled, was convincing the world he never exist "

Favourite TV shows (current) : Survivor, The OC, Little Britian.

northey

First Grade
Favourite Movies : lord of the rings all three, rudy, the outsiders 1&2, zoolander, the pirates of the carabian

Favourite Actors : sam neil and always has been!!! dominic monghan (can not wait until lost is on tv) , ben stiller

Favourite Actresses : cate blanchet

Favourite TV shows (current) : always have been a watcher of home and away, umm not many the footy show, who's line is it anyway

Charley9

Bench
Beavis and Butthead Do America
"Hey bay-beh...I gota a beer!"
"I noticed you have braces...i have braces too."

PoWdErFiNgEr84

Juniors
Fav movies: Trainspotting, Pirates of the Caribbean (how can u not love Johhny Depp performance so fuuny) and The Castle.

Fav actor: Geoffrey Rush (always plays the most amazing characters)

Fav actress:
Cate Blanchet

Fav TV Shows: The Simpsons, Cold Case and Takeshis Castle

Fav movie quote: A life lived in fear is a life half lived

:D :D :D :D :D

lolesi

First Grade
les norton said:
:(
Lolesi stole....STOLE I tells ya...my favourite quote.

Good taste.

Great taste :D

You a fan of Donnie Darko also?

The Usual Suspects is a classic!

Misanthrope

Staff member
The Usual Suspects is a gem of a movie. I always think of it and Seven at the same time, probably because of Kevin Spacey's performances in both.

I liked Donie Darko myself, even though it'd been hyped to death to me by various friends who had seen it.

Favourite Movies : The Ghost and The Darkness, Super Troopers, Old School, The Anchorman, Shawshank Redemption, Training Day, Zoolander

Great taste. Super Troopers is an underrated comic gem, and Shawshank Redemption/Training Day are two of my favourite movies. Have you seen The Green Mile?

lolesi

First Grade
Yeah, I was very close to putting in the Green Mile, was a fantastic movie.
I was pretty upset at the end of it, one of the only movies to ever put me in the dumps!

Misanthrope

Staff member
I was pretty upset at the end of it, one of the only movies to ever put me in the dumps

Yeah, it had that effect on me as well. Really sad ending. Same goes for 'Life is Beautiful'.

Funnily enough, 'The Butterfly Effect' really depressed me. The ending was just so devoid of hope. Not your typical Hollywood ending.

lolesi

First Grade
True, the Butterfly Effect made me feeling a little empty, like, i expected something more from it, still a good movie though.

CWB, do you also like :
Reseviour Dogs
Se7en
Lock Stock and 2 Smoking Barrels
L.A. Confidential
Fight Club
Blow
Phone Booth

??

Misanthrope

Staff member
Reservoir Dogs
Se7en
Lock Stock and 2 Smoking Barrels
L.A. Confidential
Fight Club
Blow
Phone Booth

Only one on there I don't like is Blow, and that's only because I haven't seen it.

~bedsy~

First Grade
Favourite Movies: Pirates of the Caribbean and The Lion King.

Favourite Actors: Johnny Depp

Favourite Actresses: Julia Roberts

Favourite Quote: Look in my above post.

Favourite TV shows (current): The Footy Show and The Simpson

Rusty

Juniors
Any movies with Julia Roberts,Tom Cruise, Drew Barrymore and Adam Sandler starring in them. And a quote that comes to mind is from Renee Zellweger in Jerry Maguire 'Shut up..you had me at hello'. :)

les norton

First Grade
lolesi said:
les norton said:
:(
Lolesi stole....STOLE I tells ya...my favourite quote.

Good taste.

Great taste :D

You a fan of Donnie Darko also?

The Usual Suspects is a classic!

I did like Donnie Darko but not as much as the usual suspects. I was lucky enough to see both before I had heard of either.

CWB - See the video version of the butterfly effect. A much chipper ending. A better one, I believe.

Misanthrope

Staff member
CWB - See the video version of the butterfly effect. A much chipper ending. A better one, I believe.

I saw the DVD edition, is that the same ending? I don't want to be a prick and spoil the ending on here though, so I'll ask you when I see you on MSN. I can't imagine anyone describing the ending I saw as 'chipper' though. :p

Fav movies: Black Hawk down, We were soldiers, braveheart theres a few more war movies i love as well..
Fav actor: Bruce willis hes just one of the best action stars i have seen.
Fav actress: Dont really have one..

Fav TV Shows: Whos line is it anyway, the family guy, the OC, Stargate SG-1, Third watch.

Fav movie quote: The big speech by william wallace in braveheart and the speech by the president in Independance day.

Latest posts