What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - favourite snack

astrogirl

First Grade
They also do an incredible blood orange one :D

If only I were at the beach having gelato instead of here at my desk :| I guess it's not the best beach weather today, but still.....

~bedsy~

First Grade
Ice Cream.
Any sort, only in the summer though. I think Blue Ribbon have the best.

I also love pistachio's.

Andy

First Grade
Carrot sticks. I used to munch on them at school. A nice, healthy snack - which is rare for me.

Misanthrope

Staff member
My friend makes something she calls 'Puppy Chow'. It's Chrispix coated in a sauce made from peanut butter and chocolate sauce- and then dusted with icing sugar. They're sinfully good.

Lately I've been eating two minute noodles (beef, but I loooove satay) when I'm feeling munchy. Since I'm moving at the end of the week, I'm basically eating whatever I can find in my cupboards. :p

astrogirl

First Grade
Has anyone ever tried edamame?

It's really yummy but doesn't sound like it.

http://www.edamame.com/

Edamame is a green vegetable soy bean, harvested at the peak of ripening just right before it reaches the hardened time. The word edamame means "Beans on Branches', grows in cluster on bush branched. To retains the freshness and natural flavor, it is parboiled and quick frozen. In the east asia soy bean has been used over two thousand yaers as a major protein food. Edamame is consumed as a snack, as a vegetable, an addition to soups or process into sweets. As a snack, the pods are lightly boiled in salted water then the seeds are pushed directly from the pods into the mouth with the fingers.

IanG

Coach
Of late I've developed a taste for Rice Crackers. Just hope I didn't blow my dieting last night at the Billabong.

princess plj

Juniors
astrogirl said:
They also do an incredible blood orange one :D

If only I were at the beach having gelato instead of here at my desk :| I guess it's not the best beach weather today, but still.....

its pompeii - the gelato shop in bondi