What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- France

Anonymous

Juniors
Just tell the people you meet in France that you are German and have a gun.

You'll be Dictator of Frogland inside 2 days!

:lol:

Can I have a job if you do, please?

:badgrin:

KF

Juniors
fosie said:
Check out their clothes!!! They have an elegant dress sense :lol: like my french teacher.

My french teacher doesn't dress elegantly :? In fact, her dress sense is TERRIBLE!!! She wears the worst clothes all the time lol.

m0j0

Bench
The_Ben said:
Try the frogs legs, they are just like fish. Yumm! and you gotta try escargot in garlic butter.....Uhhh divine!

Pity you're not going in the summer as the Champs Elysees is brilliant in summertime.

Merci!

Also, try the horse meat... It's tastier than you'd think. Nice and lean.

~bedsy~

First Grade
princessjen said:
I would love to go overseas one day
Before this year I had never been anywhere. I hadn't even been on a plane. I went to mexico in april.
I have been on a plane, but just one of those little joy ride ones.

princessjen

Juniors
Just tell the people you meet in France that you are German and have a gun.

You'll be Dictator of Frogland inside 2 days!

Can I have a job if you do, please?
of course you can since you asked so nicely

ill try stuff as long as i dont know what it is. if i know what it is i will be repulsed :lol:

The_Ben

Juniors
m0j0 said:
The_Ben said:
Try the frogs legs, they are just like fish. Yumm! and you gotta try escargot in garlic butter.....Uhhh divine!

Pity you're not going in the summer as the Champs Elysees is brilliant in summertime.

Merci!

I never tried the horse over in France. Do they cook it?

I had raw horse meat in Japan earlier this year and loved it. A little bit of wasabi and soy sauce and away you go. It was so thinly sliced and soft and tender it could have been beef, cat, dog etc etc. I'm going back over to have it again.

Latest posts