What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - Help With A Girl - Results

NC

Juniors
Brendon said:
Well guys 2nite revealed it all!

And I ended up being rejected :(

Apparently she likes me and everything and if we were the same age or therebouts she would have no probs whatsoeva goin out wit me but im 2 old :( Im 19 and she is 16
Jeez, a 3 yr age gap isn't that big. My bestfriends parents have a 10 yr age gap and they started going out when her mum was only 16 and her dad 26.

Does she have a strict family or something?

northey

First Grade
my parents = india

i so hope i dont get one

lol..... my father is indian, all his brothers had an arranged marriage, but he didn't and he was a discrace because he wanted to marry a white women.

hey brendon don't give up mate!

IanG

Coach
Don't go slashin' ur wrists over her. Trust me I was thinking about cutting my losses a couple of years ago. Stay friends with her though if u can cuz she might change her mind in a few yrs down the track

Andy

First Grade
The_Ben said:
Andy said:
Maybe you're not ridiculously good looking enough??

But if he plays in our touch football team he will become really really ridiculously good looking like the rest of the team. Our talent may not rub off, but our beauty sure does.

Most definately. We could like, give him really important tips and show him cool ways to wear his hair and like, how to make his skin glow, etc.

~bedsy~

First Grade
i_love_matt_gidley said:
dont give up brendon, theres someone out there for u

i dont see how 3 years is a big gap. my parents r 4 yrs...however they gotta arranged marrige.

dont worri about it, everything happens 4 a reason ;-)
My parents are 4 yrs apart.
It seems like a big gap at that age, but when your older it's not really.

Razor

Coach
Never tried it myself but I've been told the following line works

I think I lost my pussy in your pants. Can you come back to my place so I can retrieve it

Latest posts