What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - holiday destinations

legallyblonde

Juniors
i went to hawaii , beatiful place with lots of culture, aswell as awesome night life...I am going again in jan/feb 04. Definatley reccommend it :D

antonius

Coach
keeney said:
i stayed there jan this year, and i was black after a week.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: As some of you know I am pretty dark skinned to start with, when we were in Fiji, after about 4 days people were trying to order drinks with me around the pool, They thought I worked there!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

~bedsy~

First Grade
Man were do you guys get the money?
I can hardley afford to go to Port Macquarie to visit my family :lol:

parra_princess

Juniors
legallyblonde said:
i went to hawaii , beatiful place with lots of culture, aswell as awesome night life...I am going again in jan/feb 04. Definatley reccommend it :D

100% Agree. I've been all over North and South America aswell and also London and NZ but Hawaii shits down on all of them. The people that live there are relaxed and friendly (Aloooooooha) the beaches are second to none the climate is fantastic . Legally Blonde you ever been to Maui? Paradise.

les norton

First Grade
i spent some time in Fiji too. It is a great place and you'll have a ball Knightsgal. Although my dad thought that it wasnt enough to just go and laze around a pool some where, we had to experience the real Fiji! so we spent a week in the suburbs of suva and a week at the resorts. I let you guess which was more fun.
Ahhh fiji, i was 14 and fell in love with the barman, ahhh fiji.

I also love the states. There is no funner (Is that a word?) place than New Orleans!! If you have a chance head there..classic. Best time to go is halloween, very spookey with all the voodoo crap.

I've also seen a bit of Asia. Lived in West papua for 2 years. When we flew out always had to go through Bali (Damn! :D ) So I spent alot of time there. Will always have a spot for Bali.

And Bedsy - The only reason i travelled was b/c when i did live over in woopwoop, we had a travel allowance, whicj we never spent on coming home :D . I too am now like you, the biggest holiday's i had in the last 2 years was to port macquarie too see the in-laws, and to Inverell.

OK I've depressed myself now.

fosie

Juniors
If your looking for a place closer to home, NOWRA is the place to go and when u go you gotta go to seven mile beach and dolphin watching. Great place.

Latest posts