What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT: Honesty on the Net

Kaz

junior
:lol:

Honesty.jpg

The_Ben

Juniors
Captain Krupa said:
How did you get my picture, TB? :?

:lol:

I had the hidden camera planted last week. I didn't know you used a mac and were a brunette however. :eek:

That guy is too small to be a sumo. Besides I don't know how well he could walk.

Misanthrope

Staff member
When I was sixteen I chatted to this girl from Parkes. She said she was sixteen and had done 'some modelling'. Eventually she deigned to mail me a letter and a picture. Turned out she was twelve and scary.

Ah the internet, allowing the hideous to live 'normal' lives. Look at the Firkin Fun Bar.....

misty

Juniors
:lol: :lol:

One should always tell the truth.....if thats not possible..... then lie your arse off :mrgreen:

chriswalkerbush said:
When I was sixteen I chatted to this girl from Parkes. She said she was sixteen and had done 'some modelling'. Eventually she deigned to mail me a letter and a picture. Turned out she was twelve and scary.

Ah the internet, allowing the hideous to live 'normal' lives. Look at the Firkin Fun Bar.....

There are one or two decent people in there Chris :?

Latest posts