What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - Hot Dang!!!

Providence

Juniors
Met a beautiful girl at a 21st Birthday on Saturday night. Did I mention she's HOT STUFF?!? Well she is.

Her name is Michelle and she's a part-time bar tender at The Great Northern Hotel. She studies O/T at Newcastle Uni and this 21 y/o blonde bombshell really got my attention.

Got her number. She's so fine. I'm gonna take her out for dinner some night this week. Damn she's gorgeous. Smart too. She made me laugh.

I've gone nuts over this one.

Nice. Ask her if the lesbians that were in the GN Christmas time giving free shows to the establishment have been back since.

Andy

First Grade
Danish Moo Cow said:
Nice. Ask her if the lesbians that were in the GN Christmas time giving free shows to the establishment have been back since.

?? Right... WHy would you want him to ask that??

Well done Providence!
Let us know how it goes
We are all living through you!
hope it works out and you get a second date...and a third.....etc etc etc

Andy said:
Danish Moo Cow said:

?? Right... WHy would you want him to ask that??

Cause they might be regulars! They put on quite the show.

The_Ben

Juniors
Yeah hope you get a date with her. Give us the reports and even video tape if you're that way inclined. You may even make a killing on the net....who knows.

Always wear a rain coat too.

Andy

First Grade
The_Ben said:
Yeah hope you get a date with her. Give us the reports and even video tape if you're that way inclined. You may even make a killing on the net....who knows.

Always wear a rain coat too.

hehehe...

Providence

Juniors
Ok, going out for a coffee tonight. If you're in Darby street around 8:30 tonight and you see a black falcon ute, give me a wave and tell Michelle how good I am ;-)

The_Ben

Juniors
Hmm, should I drive past and mention to her how last time I saw you we were both in Silverwater on drug importation charges?

Or maybe how I remember you from that day when you saved 3 kids from a dangerous rip at Dixon Park. Risking your own life.

Or then again, I haven't seen you since you were on that float at the Mardi Gras in just your Y fronts.

Or maybe just ask you in front of her how your marriage is going?

hehhe, the stories that I could make up.

Providence

Juniors
The_Ben said:
Hmm, should I drive past and mention to her how last time I saw you we were both in Silverwater on drug importation charges?

Or maybe how I remember you from that day when you saved 3 kids from a dangerous rip at Dixon Park. Risking your own life.

Or then again, I haven't seen you since you were on that float at the Mardi Gras in just your Y fronts.

Or maybe just ask you in front of her how your marriage is going?

hehhe, the stories that I could make up.

Well, it shoudl all make for an interesting conversation! :D

Well....????....!!!!!
Going ok??or are the reports true...crashed and burned?
OOOHHH
So sorry to disturb you...should have some secret signal

55 days until Ray Warren screams...KURT GIDLEY!!!

astrogirl

First Grade
Providence said:
Ok, going out for a coffee tonight. If you're in Darby street around 8:30 tonight and you see a black falcon ute, give me a wave and tell Michelle how good I am ;-)
Oooh! How did the coffee date go?

Providence

Juniors
It went sensationally!

We had a nice chat over coffee at Gloria Jeans for about an hour and then we went for a walk along Nobby's breakwall.

She laughed the whole night, so either I was really funny or she thought I was really stupid. :D

The_Ben

Juniors
Providence said:
and then we went for a walk along Nobby's breakwall.

And you didn't even try to shag her on the blocks at the end of the breakwall. How kind of you :twisted: :twisted:

mrford61

Juniors
The_Ben said:
Providence said:
and then we went for a walk along Nobby's breakwall.

And you didn't even try to shag her on the blocks at the end of the breakwall. How kind of you :twisted: :twisted:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ben........ the last of the sophisticates. :D :D

Providence said:
It went sensationally!

We had a nice chat over coffee at Gloria Jeans for about an hour and then we went for a walk along Nobby's breakwall.

She laughed the whole night, so either I was really funny or she thought I was really stupid. :D
Well done Providence!!!!!!
Keep them guessing :lol: :lol:

Latest posts