What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT-Hot vs cold

Alright...its HOt..DAMN HOT!
Personally this year ive found it worse that previous years
How did we ride our bikes so much in summer as kids in the bush
So what do youse prefer?.....
Personally I like winter..You can always get warm but you cant always get cool

Jedda

Juniors
Winter! Cause the Footy's on and you can have a great big roaring fire and eat homemade soup.

Winter Rocks!

Doctor

Bench
I'm undecided - if I could conduct my daily business in the pool then I'd pick summer. Unfortunately it doesn't quite work like that and you're bound to be hot for 99% of the time. I hate hot nights too - there is only so much a pedestal fan can do.

Winter is great in that you can rug up - the solution is more clothes which is easily fixed. But it also means muscle cramps, no swimming, and making the dash for the hot shower in the morning, across cold flooring - being late for work because the bed was too comfy and you slept in etc etc.

I'll take option C: Autumn. :D

sexybum

Juniors
Definatly hot so i can go swimming

yep i second that!!!
i love going to the beach...even to the local swimming pool. i also like summer cause of the fashion i also love the fact that its light until eight oclock at night!

KnightSmurf

Juniors
I personally prefer the heat , however for work I prefer the cooler months as it's a nightmare getting the elderly to drink more fluids and they are more willing to do activities then.

antonius

Coach
Summer is great, the fish are biting.
We spent today down at Lake Macquarie, dragging the kids around on a ski bob behind the boat, then back home for a swim in the pool, and a few beers, can't beat that!

astrogirl

First Grade
Holla, if you had asked me this question a few months ago, my answer would have been winter! The reasons? The snow, the footy, curling up in bed with a book, among other things.

However I'm not sure of my answer now. I've been loving the beach this summer. Heading to the beach for a swim or snorkel has been fantastic.

Guess I'm lucky - I love the weather all year round! Though I've had two fitful nights of sleep so far this summer due to the heat. But winter has it's downside too. Wearing so much clothing is a bit of a pain!

foetus_head

Juniors
I hate both, I like the temperatures around spring. Out of both I would have chosen winter before but now summer is not too bad since my mum just priced an air conditioner, although i wish i lived at the beach still!