What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- How long?

les norton

First Grade
I was looking at my profile and realised that i joined up here june 2nd last year, I missed my anniversary :cry: . I'll celebrate now \\:D/

when did you guys sign up?

astrogirl

First Grade
31 August.

I share the same anniversary as a lot of others, because I joined shortly after the demise of the Knights official site. I signed up for the Knights site in April 2002 - been posting for ages now.

Hmmm, our joined dates are just under our avatars...

11th october. As soon as the link was added onto the knights site.

les norton

First Grade
Chicken_Hunter said:
Hmmm, our joined dates are just under our avatars...

:lol: I'm on fire today!!

whatta dumbarse, i feel like jason from the block should feel after rollerblading around like an absolute tosser :D

Dr_Zoidberg

Juniors
I know jeez some of you post heaps. I better get my act together.
And I joined up whenever it says I joined up over <---- there.
And yeah I came from the link at the knights too.

Johns-All-Day

Juniors
I joined some time in early September, not sure of the exact date (refer to the left ;-)). I actually didn't really start posting here until this year. I got an e-mail about this forum (didn't bother to follow the link on the Knights site) and I came to check this place out, but didn't have time to post at the time. I did however see a thread about that Go Knights moron signing up using other people's usernames, so I thought I would register just in case. I haven't had time to post here as much as I did on the old forum.

NC

Juniors
14th September. When the Knights forum went down there was no link at first and then I got an email from Tony telling me about this place.

tigermite

Juniors
Signed up here on 1st Sep 2003 as well. But I've been around the previous Knights forum (and it's predecessors) since 99...

KnightSmurf

Juniors
I joined the site after being told by friends EA was posting here.

Then surfing round found this is where the old Knights forum people had moved to. :mrgreen:

astrogirl

First Grade
Related to the topic of how long since ppl joined this site is the average number of posts per day.

Mine is massive compared to what it was on the Knights forum. I think my average was about 3 or 4 per day.

My average here has crept up to 5.6 per day. That's a lot of posts!

~bedsy~

First Grade
I think it's the 30th of May, 2003 That I signed up.
So don't worry Les I missed my anniversary too

Latest posts