What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra R 26 Now or Never.

56to66

Juniors
We lost the game through the forwards. The scum where ruthless early up the middle and we made some errors early.

They are a top 4 side when they play like that against lower teams.

Cant see the parra pack doing the same, after 20mins they will slow down.

We hung in, but the scum front row rotation is way above ours.
Low Moral, Players playing for contracts, too many errors in them, it's the little shitty stuff where they will fall short, 1 Lift going up, 1 Lift going down, sliding lifts, Saints should win by 30.

Last edited:

Kolum Kid

Juniors
We lost the game through the forwards. The scum where ruthless early up the middle and we made some errors early.

They are a top 4 side when they play like that against lower teams.

Cant see the parra pack doing the same, after 20mins they will slow down.

We hung in, but the scum front row rotation is way above ours.
Not sure I agree with your first statement. My recolection is the twin brothers in the centres let in the first 2 then the winger managed to score when 2 defenders failed to hold him up in the corner.
Maybe after that the forwards dropped their bundle but the rot started in the outside backs IMHO.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I know it won't happen but of we were to beat Parramatta by 50 we would make the wooden spoon battle very very interesting.
Wooden spoon battle is already very interesting.

The magpies have the bye this week.

Regardless if the eels beat us or not on Saturday, whoever loses the Rd 27 game between those two clubs gets the spoon.

A better script could not have been written.

A genuine spoon bowl is upon us.

This is the stuff of legends.

blue bags

First Grade
Agreed, the assignment is pretty simple, beat two teams out of the 8 (Eels and Raiders) and we make it. Then we will struggle. I think we can beat cows and Seagles, bulldogs will be tough.

There is a clear gap between us and the top 5 teams. We are still 4-5 quality signings away from the top 4.
Holmes and Cook are 2 of them
Still need 1 or two props
A creative half
Another speedy back
Roosters v Melbourne GF for me
Dragons has beaten Panthers and Storm
This year. Name another team who has done
That ? . Fire up . Have some fire in the belly

Dragon Blood

Juniors

Regardless if the eels beat us or not on Saturday, whoever loses the Rd 27 game between those two clubs gets the spoon.

I have never ever never gone to see a regular nrl game where the Dragons/Dargons/Dagons played.

Still, I would pay my good money to go out to the sticks and watch this game in Campbelltown on a Friday night just for the experience, irrespective of whether we win or lose this weekend.

The last time I was at Campbelltown Stadium was when my son played reps for Sutherland Jr Soccer Assc about 15+ years ago. I have not been back there since.

The facility looked pretty shoddy back then, and I'm not sure if it has improved since from what I can see in match telecasts to date.

RedVDave

First Grade

Oh right didn't realise they had the bye which makes f/A null and void.

chiefy1

Bench
The Eels are resting Gutherson and Rcg, as this match has no meaning win or lose, they will be preparing for next week. Take it as granted

Dragon David

First Grade
The Eels are resting Gutherson and Rcg, as this match has no meaning win or lose, they will be preparing for next week. Take it as granted
Well I hope Trent Barrett will "give us a hand" in some way on top of the resting of Gutho and RCG for our match this coming Sunday. Although, we won't need it.