What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT: If You Could Have One Wish...

misty

Juniors
Mine would be to make me a man for one week :D

Why you ask

Well....I watched the fab 5 last night and those guys are so cute I would write a letter and invite them to come and make me over :lol:

I LMAO at them last night they were sooo funny, I love that show.

Johns Magic

Referee
My wish would be:

Infity amount of wishes.

Also Misty, I thought it was only men who were keen on having a member of the opposite sex's body for a day?

Also, if you were trapped in a male's body, you would still like men. So you would be gay. I can only imagine the possibilities if the fab 5 came over to your house!

*Shudders*

The_Ben

Juniors
I dunno what I'd wish for.

Maybe more time spent in the snow each year. Or maybe come across a big school of whitebait with schools of Kingies and Sambo's chasing them and I'm the only boat around throwing poppers in amongst them all day.

CycloneSteve

Juniors
That no child should ever have to face poverty, cruelty from parents, neglect, sexual abuse, or physical abuse.

Terminator

First Grade
To shove Untouchables head into a hessian sack full of starving visious rats then tie another one on to his nuts, one on to his feet and hang him upside down from a tree :lol:

miladi

Juniors
To be able to spend one more hour with my mother to tell her what I never got to tell her before I lost her.

Andy

First Grade
To be able to go back in time and stop myself from making a few wrong decisions.

astrogirl

First Grade
I have no regrets, and also no real wishes for myself.

Life is what you make it, and being upfront and doing what I want seems to work well for me :D

I can think of some things I want for my loved ones though, like my mum and dad.

~bedsy~

First Grade
Mine wish would be to win the lotto so I can pay back all the money that my parents spend helping me settle in Newcastle like buying my furniture and such things.

misty

Juniors
Andy said:
To be able to go back in time and stop myself from making a few wrong decisions.

So young and already you have regrets Andy?????

you have a long way to go yet ;-)

misty

Juniors
Terminator said:
To shove Untouchables head into a hessian sack full of starving visious rats then tie another one on to his nuts, one on to his feet and hang him upside down from a tree :lol:

:lol: :lol:

He'd love that :D

bedsy said:
Mine wish would be to win the lotto so I can pay back all the money that my parents spend helping me settle in Newcastle like buying my furniture and such things.

Ummm... You can wish for anything... Why the lotto, you might only get a 500,000 dollar payout.. You could atleast wish for a money tree.

misty

Juniors
Johns Magic said:
My wish would be:

Infity amount of wishes.

Also Misty, I thought it was only men who were keen on having a member of the opposite sex's body for a day?

Also, if you were trapped in a male's body, you would still like men. So you would be gay. I can only imagine the possibilities if the fab 5 came over to your house!

*Shudders*

Noooooooooooo!!!!! I would be the straight guy :lol:

I didn't mean it in a S-E-X-U-A-L way, I just meant they are cute lookin guys and their funny, maybe I might be having gay thoughts :-k I don't know now :p

misty

Juniors
Chicken_Hunter said:
bedsy said:

Ummm... You can wish for anything... Why the lotto, you might only get a 500,000 dollar payout.. You could atleast wish for a money tree.

What if the tree died???

Latest posts