What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT-KATH AND KIM-FUNNY?

I love this show BUT- sometimes it can be a tad to much.
Mainly because if you laugh too much,you miss what they say
I like all that group of Aust.comedy actors except for Rob Stitch who seems too far up himself

Any thoughts

2 days until the return of some real football in the form of a test match

fosie

Juniors
I get a bit lost sometimes....not that i watch it that often though. Hollar u must be bored.......r u?

parra_princess

Juniors
I think it's a great show personally. Too many times when Comedy series become hit shows, the directors and producers always feel the need to develop the show and concentrate on incorporating serious life issues into the show. Kath and Kim does this, but they don't allow it to get in the way of the Comedy and the laughs. I love it. Leave the drama and heartache to Soaps/Drama series and keep the laughter flowing. I love the use of malapropisms (instead of Affluent , Effluent) and the final episode may the baby have a long and "proposterous" instead of "prosperous" life. Hahaha.

misty

Juniors
Its a great show but I feel sorry for Kims husband Brett :lol: it was funny last week when they went down memory lane hehe!

~bedsy~

First Grade
parra_princess said:
I love the use of malapropisms (instead of Affluent , Effluent) and the final episode may the baby have a long and "proposterous" instead of "prosperous" life. Hahaha.
I sit there the whole time picking out words they say like that... and Cardonay and riseling :lol:
I love it.. I own the first series and never get tired of watching them.. and I hate aussie shows :lol:

fosie said:
I get a bit lost sometimes....not that i watch it that often though. Hollar u must be bored.......r u?
Fosie..ITS the offseason
Im hanging out for 5am Sunday morning to watch the test
Im quite content to watch CSI-MIAMI,Without a trace,RAW and Smackdown-and hanging around here of coarse
And then of coarse work interferes with everything :lol:

124 days of suffering for rooster loosers :twisted:

Princess

Juniors
Gotta love Kath and Kim! Great news that they wil be back in 2004 aswell, I think its hilarious!!! gotta love the calls "i am high maintenance, but i think you've got to be" "you know your bees wax, why dont you mind it"
Dont start me i have a million of them! BIG FAN! :D

Are they coming back on the ABC?

The show is great and all, but the best thing was the $10 mis-price they had a K-Mart last year when it was released. :lol:

Series 2 is out on the 21st of November. Loved the netball episode this year and Mick Molloy will now be in it?

:lol:

Princess

Juniors
Not sure, just saw the article on msntoday, Just said they would be back
i cant wait till the dvd comes out, i missed a few this year cause i was working!
I love the Netball one from last yeah "if ya need, if ya need!"

Latest posts