What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT-Loading Pictures on this Forum

Jedda

Juniors
Can someone (using idiot speak) please explain to me how to upload/download a picture onto a new subject on this forum?

My friend sent me a cool e-mail pickie which I would like to share with you all but I'm a techno-idiot and don't know how to get it here.

Help please!!!

Aussie_Knight

Juniors
If you want to put an image in the message body, just put that "
"after it.

But the image would have to be on the internet to do so - does the email say where the picture is from (on the internet that is) if not you will have to put it up on the net then link it back that way.

I hope that is helpful

knightsgal85

Juniors
This is how it explains it in the FAQ section in the top left-hand corner of the page:

Can I post Images?
Images can indeed be shown in your posts. However, there is no facility at present for uploading images directly to this board. Therefore you must link to an image stored on a publicly accessible web server, e.g. http://www.some-unknown-place.net/my-picture.gif. You cannot link to pictures stored on your own PC (unless it is a publicly accessible server) nor to images stored behind authentication mechanisms such as Hotmail or Yahoo mailboxes, password-protected sites, etc. To display the image use either the BBCode tag or appropriate HTML (if allowed).
------
Basically, in one sentence do the following: [img]<Then type in the address of the source of the image>

* Note: The Img tag is the second last button of the above options when you make a reply (or you can simply type it in).

I hope I was of some assistance to you Jedda ;-)

Jedda

Juniors
Thanks for all your help guys, I will see what I can do. Fingers crossed this works!