What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- Music Today

legallyblonde

Juniors
I have heard that The Ataris will be heading back to Australia (will be the third time since January this year) for BDO.

I am a big supporter of this band, and since signing to Columbia, they have started getting radio airplay and also video clips shown on Rage etc.

I personally don't think that this is a good thing, especially seeing as the song they are getting the airplay for is shithouse! (Boys of Summer for those who aren't aware).

Ok now for my bitch!

In one weekend I was shocked to see The Ataris, NFG and even Simple plan played on video hits and crap like that.

It annoys the shit out of me to be quite honest. For years I have loved these bands, and love the fact they haven't sold out and now I can just see whats going to happen.
13 year olds are going to hear one song from these bands and all of a sudden bands such as NFG are going to have Avril try hard punk grouppies that think that these bands are new and 'are so hot'!!

And one more thing...man I HATE all this rap music and the dirty tramps in their film clips!

Latest posts