What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - Name Meanings

Rod-from a suname that originally came from Hrodas island????
Hrodas is Germanic meaning......FAME!!
So i guess rod means famous 8) 8) 8)

128 days until all the training pays off...sent em around the race track! :shock: :oops: :oops:

Samwise

Bench
my name Sam is not there either, the extended version - samuel (not my name on my birth certificate), says name of god

haha how ironic

socksie

Juniors
kay-sarah

kay : peaceful, calm (definitely not me)
sarah : princess (hell no)

i'm a peaceful princess.... reminds me of the olden days where princesses walked around the castle aimlessly....

my name meaning is just the opposite of who i am

The Vern

Juniors
Well it looks like i have the worst one
Craig: Dwells at the crag (which is a steep rugged mass of rock projecting upward or outward)
Thats strange

legallyblonde

Juniors
im not there yet andy, i leave on nov 23rd. still soaking up the sun and getting the last of the waves on the coast before I go over. :D

hows things down ur way

Andy

First Grade
legallyblonde said:
im not there yet andy, i leave on nov 23rd. still soaking up the sun and getting the last of the waves on the coast before I go over. :D

hows things down ur way

Oh. I thought you left on the 23rd of OCTOBER!! Silly me.

Yeah things are great down here in Newcastle town.

Hopefully we've seen the last of the rainy spell and we can get into summer... long days, warm nights, bbq's, parties, skinny dipping...

~bedsy~

First Grade
Andy said:
legallyblonde said:

hows things down ur way

Oh. I thought you left on the 23rd of OCTOBER!! Silly me.

Yeah things are great down here in Newcastle town.

Hopefully we've seen the last of the rainy spell and we can get into summer... long days, warm nights, bbq's, parties, skinny dipping...
I knew there was a reason I moved here :lol:

Juniors
Dianne

French Divine. Mythological ancient Roman divinity Diana was noted for beauty and swiftness; often depicted as a huntress. Also Diana Princess of Wales.

Whatever...

*melliez*

Juniors
haha mine is a load of rubbish!

Melissa = Honey

Honey = sweet

me = nowhere near sweet!

That's it I'm changing my name!

NC

Juniors
legallyblonde said:

hows things down ur way

KIMBO!!!!!!!!! I'll email you tomorrow, I keep forgetting to, and I'm never able to speak to you on msn!!!

foetus_head

Juniors
Mine (josh) says that im the leader of salvation... Does that mean im suppost to be powerful, damn it my name is broken :(

Latest posts