What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - new host

northey

First Grade
can't wait to see the new host of the segment their house.....
when you see this person you will be surprised!!!
well you will all find out 2moro

Jedda

Juniors
What happened to Girds! :shock:

I sure will miss my little piece of Penrith Eye-candy. :oops:

Damn! I'll have to wait till Friday night as we don't get the show live here in NZ.

astrogirl

First Grade
Jedda said:
What happened to Girds! :shock:

I sure will miss my little piece of Penrith Eye-candy. :oops:
He's not bad is he!! I'm a bit of a fan of Girds myself, but not as much as I used to be - if only his eyes weren't half closed most of the time!

Doctor

Bench
northey said:
can't wait to see the new host of the segment their house.....
when you see this person you will be surprised!!!
well you will all find out 2moro

I'll paraphrase:

"I know something you don't know..... nah nah nah nah, nah!" :lol:

In any case, I'll live until tomorrow and find out - I'm not that desperate to know such a trivial piece of information. :roll:

northey

First Grade
yes oswin it is a case of nah nah nah nah

lol

yes girds does not do it anymore and channel 9 and co really liked the their house segment so they kept it but with another host

~bedsy~

First Grade
Well that sux... He is really funny.
Oh well lets hope the next person doesn't ruin the segment. #-o

northey

First Grade
well guess what there is only a few more hours to go so you will all find out later on tonight

~bedsy~

First Grade
northey said:
well guess what there is only a few more hours to go so you will all find out later on tonight
Well that would imply 3 hrs.... however there is just under 7 1/2 hrs to go. :lol:
I can't see anyone else doing it as it's always been Girds Their House.

northey

First Grade
yeah.. but there is only a few hours to go... eg more than 3.. if i was to say there would be more than a few i would say only a little while to go... i am confussing my self.. but there is less than a day and i am very excited to see how this person goes with the new job of being a host of the very popular segment..... it will be hard for this person to fill gird's shoes in the role but i am sure this person will do good.. although if this person does not impress then they will be getting the boot

Doctor

Bench
So, why the secrecy?

Who would care about the new host's identity anyway? :?
I'm genuinely confused about why there is a fuss about who it is...... [Oswin shrugs shoulders].

astrogirl

First Grade
Oswin said:
Who would care about the new host's identity anyway? :?
I'm genuinely confused about why there is a fuss about who it is...... [Oswin shrugs shoulders].
Because Their House was a pretty good segment when Girds was the host. IMO it will only remain a good segment if the host is as charismatic and as fun as Girds :D

northey

First Grade
a hint...
umm this person is liked by most people... but there is a small group that don't like him.......
well i aint givin too much away coz i dun want to spoil it for you all
but clint and jack newton do a father son thing tonight very funny

Latest posts