What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - new host

les norton

First Grade
Just to start...i ahve no idea who it is but on the footy show forum there chucking around MG as a possible replacement but i think thats just a guess too.

~bedsy~

First Grade
Oh please not Mario.... It could be Tezza :lol:
Your clue could be anyone northey :lol: Most players are loved by some and hated by others.

Kaz

junior
Let me guess.

Will it be a Knights player.

I think it will be Mark Hughes.

As he has been doing nothing lately. :lol:

keeney

First Grade
oh dear mario would be so bad, his previws opn nrl.com are shocking, tezza wouls be so abd as well, noone could understand him

*melliez*

Juniors
Bryan Fletcher!!!

What a disappointment!!! I find Fletch to be so annoying!!! Not happy with the change at all!! :evil:

astrogirl

First Grade
I was out last night so I missed the show.

Bryan Fletcher?! I'm a bit disappointed! Little charm and no eye candy IMO :(

Jedda

Juniors
I'm with Astro!

Fletch, while being a good footballer isn't one I'd lump into the "Candy" basket. :|

The next candidate for early retirement perhaps? :?

astrogirl

First Grade
legallyblonde said:
on the other hand... clint newton is looking quite good, i must say. 8)
I missed the segment! I've never met him in person but it seems to me that Clint is one of those guys that sometimes looks pretty ordinary but occasionally looks pretty good!

astrogirl

First Grade
Sportsjock said:
astrogirl said:
Clint is one of those guys that sometimes looks pretty ordinary but occasionally looks pretty good!
For gods sake, does it really matter? :lol:
Nope it doesn't. Don't you ever engage in conversations where the topic is not that important but may be of interest SJ?

antonius

Coach
I thought Marios' segment at the Newtons was a highlight of what I watched of the show. Turned it off with around 40 minutes to go. Won't be long and I'll be down to watching the first half hour.

*melliez*

Juniors
THe segment with Clint was about the only segment I watched last night, oh except when Ryan Girdler was on, but hey :)

I'm already starting to get bored of the footy show this year!

Latest posts