What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - New Years Eve

Johns-All-Day

Juniors
I dunno about the direction this thread has taken but I might turn it around now. :lol: I'm going to a friend's party early in the night, and then heading into Brisbane to go clubbing with a few of the girls. I've got a carton of drinks so I'm ready to go. 8) This hasn't been a really great year, so if I'm passed out by midnight I won't be too fussed.

Samwise

Bench
massive party at my joint, filling an inflatable pool with jelly for wrestling, next to the home made bar constructed from milk crates. :alcho:

Misanthrope

Staff member
Going down to Armidale to party with friends from Uni and whoever they've managed to drum up for the festivities. Then hitting a pub with a band (The Axemen) to count down to the New Year.

May follow it up with a repeat performance on Saturday night. :D

Im spending the weekend down the coast in a hotel (Broadwater) Im gonna stand on the balcony pissed as a fart tonight and watch the fireworks!!

Jedda

Juniors
About to head to the beach for a spot of swimming (seeing as the rain has finally stopped :roll: )

Dinner out and then probably a movie and a few drinks to see in the new year.

2004 hasn't been a great one so I'm looking forward to seeing what I can make of 2005. A Knights Premiership in 2005 is sounding pretty good though :D

NC

Juniors
Turn the telly on and put it on the big screen and surround sound so I feel like I'm actually there.

No really, I'll be out with some friends.

antonius

Coach
We will go down to Warners Bay Forshore, have few drinks, watch the fireworks etc. 2004 has been a pretty crap year for me both workwise, and healthwise, so I'm hoping for a much better 2005, and of course the Knights driving back down the F3 in October with that trophy would be great.

Kaz

junior
I will probably be asleep.

It is just another day.

I don't feel like celebrating with what has has happened in the Asia Pacific. :cry:

antonius said:
and of course the Knights driving back down the F3 in October with that trophy would be great.

It is called the wooden spoon. :D