What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - newcastleknights.com.au forum Updates.

Kaz

junior
mia said:
:cry: Its completely goooooooorne now I put my pointer on the link today and it said "THIS PAGE NO LONGER EXIST"

She's gone down like the TITANIC! no lives were lost just all our post counts.

You are not surprised about that are you.

The forum went down hill after Broncos_Fan left. :lol:

Then there was about 4 posts about her leaving, what a laugh that was. :?

misty

Juniors
Kaz said:
mia said:
:cry: Its completely goooooooorne now I put my pointer on the link today and it said "THIS PAGE NO LONGER EXIST"

B_F was like a comfy old slipper, one minute she's there.... the next she's gone, I suppose they were in shock plus our team was playing as bad as the broncos are now :lol: :lol:

Doctor

Bench
I don't like to post negatives about the Knights admin, but they really haven't handled the whole forum issue well at all. A few weeks after we've all moved on, and importantly a few weeks after an initial email, I'm yet to receive a reply to that email.

The initial email was put nicely, simply requesting some answers and knowledge as to who, why and what was happening with the forum. As yet nothing.

So, understanding that perhaps they thought my emails were a quick and simplistic attempt at complaining, I wrote a letter detailing the issue of poor communication between the fans and the Knights - addressed to Mr Conway himself. This letter, sent via the snail-mail, was sent eight days ago, and included a copy of the initial email that I had sent.

No prizes for guessing that I'm yet to receive a reply to anything I have sent. I think it is poor public relations at best, and highly ignorant at worst. I can only assume that the Knights CEO is yet to receive my letter - surely they wouldn't just chuck it in the bin and assume that all will be well.

I understand the Knights' position on the forum, I understand that legal issues can have a large part to play. I also understand that the Knights admin haven't really handled this very well.

It is a real shame that not even a polite and reasoned letter can stimulate a response from the Knights administration, particularly Mr Conway the Chief Executive.

If and when I receive a return letter or email I will do the Knights the service of mentioning in this thread that I receive a letter. This post isn't meant to defame or abuse any individual in the Knights administration. But clearly somewhere in the process something is amiss. Someone isn't doing a satisfactory job somewhere in here.

All I'm asking for is for them to have the common decency to reply to a letter. Even Telstra can do that.

Doctor

Bench
True to my word I'm back on this thread letting people know of the current Knights Forum situation:

I received a letter from Knights CEO Ken Conway this afternoon, fourteen days after initially sending it.

He apologised for not returning the email, however explained (rather breifly) that "the reason the Knights Forum site has been closed down is appended to our website" - no surprises there.

He went on to say that "the Board will be discussing this [legal] advice at their next Board meeting on Wednesday 24th September and I will appise chat room participants of that decision after the Board meeting"

Although this represents only a small step, and although they would have been aware of the need to inform forum members, it does signify that they are at least now aware of their responsibility to inform people.

Next Wednesday's meeting will probably decide to keep the forum closed - but at least people will know.

Kaz

junior
I sent Wayne a email at 8.30 tonight & he just relplied.

Here is my email & Wayne's reply

Both are short & to the point. :lol:

Hi Wayne

I have been asked by a few forum members to email you, to find out if the Knights Forum will ever be back, or if it has closed forever.

Some have sent emails, but have not had any recent replies.

Regards

Karen

Karen,

There's no firm decision either way. I will try to get something finalised in the coming week so everyone knows one way or the other.

I have replied to every email that's been sent my way.

Regards,

Wayne

KF

Juniors
mia said:
Kaz said:
mia said:

B_F was like a comfy old slipper, one minute she's there.... the next she's gone, I suppose they were in shock plus our team was playing as bad as the broncos are now :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

BTW Welcome Back BF :D

Latest posts