What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - OK I give in

mrford61

Juniors
I,ve been trying for ages to work out how to do the quote thing how it comes out nice and neat in the box with - so and so wrote:
I didnt want to reveal my lack of IT skill and ask but I give in. :idea:

Be warned though, any new found skill may be used against you :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ;-)

Aussie_Knight

Juniors
In the top right hand corner of each post there is a quote button - you simply press it when you want to quote a person and it takes you to a reply screen and has the quote ready for you.

mrford61

Juniors
Aussie_Knight said:
In the top right hand corner of each post there is a quote button - you simply press it when you want to quote a person and it takes you to a reply screen and has the quote ready for you.

OK I am trying that in writing this but it usually comes out different to the way I am talking about

mrford61

Juniors
yea everyone elses quotes are in a boxed area and in different print and looks neat and tidy where as mine look just like the normal typing and and just say like
Aussie Knight said:
blah blah blah
the only other ones I have noticed like that are from "razor"

thanks for the help by the way

Aussie_Knight

Juniors
Aussie_Knight said:

Just seeing if what you posted works for me

Encurly

Juniors
mrford61 said:
I,ve been trying for ages to work out how to do the quote thing how it comes out nice and neat in the box with - so and so wrote:

Be warned though, any new found skill may be used against you :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ;-)

Just a test.....

Encurly

Juniors
mrford61 said:

And another...

Encurly

Juniors
OK, try this. Go to your Profile (button toward the top of the screen) and see what you have for "Always allow BB Code". If it's No, set it to Yes. You can also do this post by post by checking or unchecking the "Disable BBCode in this post" checkbox below the text window.

antonius

Coach
mrford61 said:
Aussie_Knight said:

OK I am trying that in writing this but it usually comes out different to the way I am talking about

Mrford61 The reason is that your profile is set up with the BBcode, and HTML code DISABLED. I changed them in your above post and as you can now see it works. So go to your profile, and down the page you will see the option Always allow BBCode, and Always allow HTML. mark these as yes, At present yours are marked no. That will fix the problem. I think.LOL.

mrford61

Juniors
yea yours starts with

Aussie-Knight wrote:

where as mine starts with

Aussie-Knight said:
yea encurly yours is good too. The actual quote is all boxed, tidy and easy to read. Also starts encurly wrote:

Does my quote appear to you all like that because it doesn.t on my comp.?

mrford61

Juniors
Encurly said:
OK, try this. Go to your Profile (button toward the top of the screen) and see what you have for "Always allow BB Code". If it's No, set it to Yes. You can also do this post by post by checking or unchecking the "Disable BBCode in this post" checkbox below the text window.

OK have changed profile as suggested and testing

Sweeper

Juniors
Bitch said:
Encurly said:

You have to put those " "things around the name... bitch!

mrford61

Juniors
Little Austin Powers said:
Bitch said:
Encurly said:

You have to put those " "things around the name... bitch!

WTF :?: :?:

antonius

Coach
mrford61 said:
Aussie-knight, Encurly, Antonious, many thanks.

I will spare you all from my evil wit when quoting :D :D

If you set your profile as below, you should have yours all working like everyone else.

Notify on new Private Message: Yes

Pop up window on new Private Message: Yes

Always attach my signature: Yes

Always allow BBCode: Yes

Always allow HTML: Yes

Always enable Smilies: Yes

misty

Juniors
Encurly said:

Thats a cute baby Encurly....just for a second I went all clucky thankfully its passed now :lol:

Encurly

Juniors
mia said:
Thats a cute baby Encurly....just for a second I went all clucky thankfully its passed now :lol:

Thanks - six weeks old now and doing well. Big brother's 3 in February, so we've got our hands full at the moment :)