What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT-Pay Tv-Is it worth it?

Now that the season is over,Pay tv seems a little less entertaining.Sure the kids love Cartoon Network but you cant have that 12 hours a day!
Fox 8 seems to be the pick but they are re-runs of eg.Pretender-X files etc
The sports channel seems stuck on crap.The Movie which we pay extra for is ok for a while and then there is some Genuine crap as well.It would be good if you could set your limit of months that you need to pay for eg March-Oct.
Any thoughts ....
164 days of pain left for the Roosters :twisted:

Risa

Bench
It's good for the music channel I think. Channel V can be pretty ordinary at times, but good other times. I'd have to agree that the movie channels have been quite boring. I was just flicking around and I found nothing I'd actually sit down and watch. I'm just glad I have parents who put in for it as well. But, I don't think I could live without it because some away games I just can't get to!

Afraid im abit past channel V but mtv looks good-Not enough heavy stuff but Beavis and butthead and jackass can be amusing at times
jerry Springer is also ok.Married..... With Children still cracks me up everytime :lol: :lol: :lol: .....how cruel fate can be hey :roll:
164 days of pain for the roosters :twisted:

Razor

Coach
Adventure One is a great channel - sadly for Foxtel subscribers they don't get that channel

Best channels are - A1, TV1, fx, Odyssey, and MTV

Crappiest channels are- Christian Channel, Animal Planet and the 2 shopping channels

Now that there is no football, it's not as good but there is still other good sport on. Movies as well (I only have the Movie Network channels, not the Movies plus package with Showtime/Encore)

socksie

Juniors
the channels i flick between are mainly MTV, Fox8, arena, fox sports 1 and 2

the movie channels are a joke because most of the time it takes too long to sit and watch an entire movie and its stupid watching bits of it cuz you miss things and dont follow the story

now that the season is over and the hsc will be over in a coupla weeks i'm looking forward to bumming in front of my tv all day watching as many crappy movies and tv shows as possible

Latest posts