What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - Recreate Forum

misty

Juniors
The forum would need three wise man who would be 2 IC...... I nominate UNTOUCHABLESSSSSS! :lol:

Doctor

Bench
Çouldnt they insert a disclaimer in there sum were o_chook

Well it comes as no surprise that I have no legal background whatsoever. All I report is facts in the public domain (or information obtained by deception, fraud or other illegal activity) 8)

As I've said, the laws governing the internet, specifically defamation on the internet, seem to be far too blurry to know whether disclaimers work at all. You'll notice most professional internet sites have disclaimers that they claim hold up in court. Certainly the use of copyrighted material on the internet is being cracked down on, and that may be where there copyright and other legal footnotes come in, but where disclaimers reside I'm not sure.

I'd like to think that a disclaimer would work, but sadly the world just wants to sue itself - :roll:

© Chook 2003

The content of this post is copyright. No part of the post's content may be reproduced or re-transmitted without the expressed written permission of Chook. Chook accepts no responsibility for offence taken by first, second, third, fourth or fifth parties who obtain this post by any means, legal or otherwise. Chook will not be held accountable for acts, conscious or otherwise, undertaken, performed or enacted whilst under the influence of this post - Chook will not accept any responsibility for any iconclastic ramifications of this post nor any mental damage sustained to egos of first, second, third, fourth or fifth parties privy to this post - sixth parties are o.k ;-)

antonius

Coach
Stand still for a minute Termy, Bloody dancing around all over the place, did you get the reply to your pm?

Terminator

First Grade
Yes, I got the PM Tony,just sent you one back, did you get it, this is all new to me I don't even know what I'm doing half the time!

antonius

Coach
terminator007 said:
Yes, I got the PM Tony,just sent you one back, did you get it, this is all new to me I don't even know what I'm doing half the time!
Far to busy being Michael Jackson are we? LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Doctor

Bench
All that dancing must be wearing poor old Jacko out. The amount of time you're in this forum each day must be hard on his joints - by my reckoning you're making more than 50 posts per day - someone's keen....

Terminator

First Grade
I'm not working this week because of my back again, so this kills the time, before it was the stupid pokies :roll: , this is more interesting and a damn lot more cheaper.
I might get a new avatar and let UT have this one, I think he wants it.

antonius

Coach
terminator007 said:
I'm not working this week because of my back again, so this kills the time, before it was the stupid pokies :roll: , this is more interesting and a damn lot more cheaper.
I might get a new avatar and let UT have this one, I think he wants it.
Are you in that cafe all the time Termy? You need a PC.

Terminator

First Grade
Tell me about it, I want to get a loan off the Union, for some stuff, one of that being a Mac notebook or whatever they call it, I've heard Mac is better than PC.

Nut

Juniors
I've heard Mac is better than PC.

Depends what you want it for. Macs are better for graphics and video editing and possibly internet, but PCs are more reliable (IMO) and better for gaming.

misty

Juniors
Original_Chook said:
All that dancing must be wearing poor old Jacko out. The amount of time you're in this forum each day must be hard on his joints - by my reckoning you're making more than 50 posts per day - someone's keen....

Ha-Ha, someones going for top dog.....er....cow thing 8-[

Doctor

Bench
Animal cruelty that is Termy - just as well I don't like cows otherwise I'd report you for crimes against the dairy industry. ;-)