What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT-shannon on nova!!!

northey

First Grade
ok OMG shannons song 'what about me' is on NOVA right now.... this is the single that he is gunna release ......

it sounds so good he should have won.......

SHANNON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaz

junior
Maybe you should have heard him sing the National Anthem at some sporting event the other week.

It was shown on TV & he murdered the song.

He was SO off key

socksie

Juniors
shannon hasnt got pitch and tone covered too well

his studio-recorded songs are obviously a lot better and 'what about me' on radio is very much the good, whereas his live performances are painful

Kaz

junior
blue and red socks said:
whereas his live performances are painful

Tell me about it, when I heard him live on the TV, I wanted to rip my ear canals out.

If a animal made the sound he did, you would think the animal was dying.

northey

First Grade
instead of posting a new topic i am gunna keep it in this one
i saw shannons video clip today and it was great!!!!

he is on his farm or a farm and there is a girl and ummmmm oh ehehhehehehe these people ran after him in one bit...

northey

First Grade
x300y300.jpg

Alex28

Coach
you have got to be kidding...

he cant sing. he only got as far in Idol as he did because there was the whole of Central Western NSW voting for him and he played the "drought-affected farmer/young father on the skids" card.

he is god awful live and even struggles when a computer does a major restructure job on his voice.

Kaz

junior
Did you see the film clip on the news tonight.

Just a question about it.

When people were chasing him down the street, was it to get him out of town because of his singing voice. ;-) :lol:

astrogirl

First Grade
I respect that you guys have opinions, but you are so derisive!!! [-(

[If there were a smiley that represents a "foot stomp" I would use that instead!!!]

northey

First Grade
he is a local boy ok!
there is a lot of support for him out this way even if he has moved to the city.

northey

First Grade
nah that is not his wife.....

if i can remember they had a comp in condo for someone to appear in the film clip or something

Samwise

Bench
Missa said:
i love shannon....he is great.....and he can sing so stop bagging him

nope sorry, he is sh!t. no talent jimmy barnes/ robbie williams wannabe dickhead jazz tuft hack.

sexybum

Juniors
wow! i heard the song and saw the video clip and i absolutely love it!!!
shannon was always my fav idol and im glad he got a recording contract too!!
he has got a great voice and i think his remake of "what about me" is awesome! the song really suits him and his voice...he sings it well!

Kaz

junior
Samwise said:
nope sorry, he is sh!t. no talent jimmy barnes/ robbie williams wannabe dickhead jazz tuft hack.

So are you saying you don't like him. :lol:

Latest posts