What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - song in your head

garden fairy

Juniors
How to Save a Life - The Fray

I was watching a red light special on Channel V yesterday, and they played part of this song live - it was f**kin awesome, I'd love to see them live...

that, and Light Surrounding You - Evermore...just cause I heard it on the radio...

Skye

Juniors
Ok... I know it's kinda weird... but I have this song in my head from an ad, and I don't know what it is!!! I want to hear the full version, but of course, I don't know who it's by or where it's from.

Does anyone know the band/song name of the song that advertises the old episodes of the OC on Arena???

Please, please, please help me!!!

Driving me insane...

Misanthrope

Staff member
Wheel took forever to grow on me. Just couldn't get into it until about the fiftieth listen to the album.

As for me, it's a toss up between 'Stop This Train' and 'Blue & Yellow' by The Used

strewth_mate

Bench
Movin' Out - Billy Joel

Went to see him Wednesday night, damn he puts on a good show for an old bugger. I'm probably about a third his age and he's got more energy than myself :lol:

Charley9

Bench
CWBush said:
Wheel took forever to grow on me. Just couldn't get into it until about the fiftieth listen to the album.

As for me, it's a toss up between 'Stop This Train' and 'Blue & Yellow' by The Used

Me too, i didn't even remember ever listening to it, when i first bought "heavier things" and only really discovered that song a couple of weeks ago and now it's one of my all time fave JM songs.

Blue and Yellow :( oooh i love that song.

I have MakeDamnSure stuck in my head by Taking Back Sunday. SUCH a good song.

Misanthrope

Staff member
"Stop This Train" John Mayer, "Humdrum" by The Corrs, and frustratingly enough, "Irreplaceable" by Beyonce. Hate most of her stuff, but don't mind the 'to the left' bit :lol:

Latest posts