What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- Telegraph NRL cards 2004!

Gooba

Juniors
Hey all
Im advising you all to get this years telegraph Nrl cards they are the best yet!! i got them all today as my dad ownes a newsagent. The folder is different to other years i think its better. The cards are great.. they include 14 players from each team, the coaches, team logos..... and.... even.. one cheerleader from each team!!! with the clubs history on the back of the cheerleader card!!
have a good one! :D :alcho:

Gooba

Juniors
im pretty sure this sunday the album is out then its every day and the cards are $1.50 with the paper

Gooba

Juniors
theres the logo card then
joey
abes
bedsy
kidly
gidly
kennedy
robbie
parso
perry
simpson
tahu
hughes
Quinn
woolnough
and then hagen.
it looks like the teams would of given there list of top players before the season started.

mat_parsons

Juniors
Is there any possibility to buy Knights only pack or you have to buy every single one to complete the team?

If so, do u know the order in which our boys will appear?

Thanks

the_knights_rule

First Grade
Is there any possibility to buy Knights only pack or you have to buy every single one to complete the team?

im pretty sure you have to buy every pack, well thats whats happened in previous years. but once you have the knights team tehn can stop buying them i guess

~bedsy~

First Grade
I have got the previous yrs ones... I like having them, it will be great to show my kids in yrs to come who was the best Knights for these yrs.
Yeah I saw the album looks different, it looks better I think. You have to buy them everyday. You will have to go all the way through as last yr it took till the last packet to get all the Knights players.

Gooba

Juniors
yeah thats totally right risa.. in previous years i have collected the set but also just got the knights ones of ebay. they ussual sell for about $2-$8 for the team set.

Risa

Bench
Usually I can't wait that long and collect them anyway, but it's useful if you want the "Select" NRL brand of cards.

Gooba

Juniors
When i get the extra ones i use them to get autographs and try get all the players autographs to frame a set. Ive had a look at the new 2004 nrl stock that has come or is coming to shops at the moment.. theres some good stuff there. a great new framed peice of me Memorabilia which is only around $80 look out for them!!