What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT-The HSC

knightsgal85

Juniors
I gather Physics must have been a breeze ;-) I suppose full concentration should revolve upon the upcoming examinations anyway :)

Leasha

Juniors
knightsgal85 said:
I gather Physics must have been a breeze ;-) I suppose full concentration should revolve upon the upcoming examinations anyway :)

Hmm I wouldnt say it was a breeze - while most of the questions were fairly simplistic, they were worded in a manner which made them difficult to understand and hence answer accurately. IMO, there will be a lot of people who felt confident with their paper who do not achieve the marks they anticipated... but good luck to them all anyway! :)

socksie

Juniors
GOOD LUCK TO ANYONE WHO HAS ANY EXAMS IN THIS FINAL WEEK

i'm sure you'll all do fine
as for those who've finished, WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO

now we can figure out formal outfits/schoolies outfits/partying outfits
who's going to schoolies and where?

socksie

Juniors
english advanced 84
maths 88
design and tech 91
society and culture 90
ipt 89

you guys cannot understand how overjoyed i am
my estimate said i would get around 340 but i somehow gained 100 marks and actually got 440 (out of 500) so in response to you sexybum, VERY F*CKING HAPPY

Leasha

Juniors
I did alright, I suppose...

Mathematics 91/100
English (Advanced) 90/100
Chemistry 76/100
Physics 72/100
Extension Maths 39/50
Extension English 38/50

All went together to form a nice neat UAI of 91.50 :-k

Latest posts