What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - The Misty and Gene social thread. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charley9

Bench
Yeah everyone is busy a work here trying to get their stuff done so they can go...so quiet, i feel like running aorund the office and making a ruckus

Yeah good mate. Plenty of kicking back, drinking and watching the cricket. Just my sort of lifestyle. If it wasn't for those pesky bills piling up, I'd quit work and live like this all year round.

I know you'd have been taking in plenty of the cricket. How good was Huss's century in the first dig? He's been on fire lately. I know it's a big wrap, but he reminds me a lot of Mark Waugh - technically A+, and a real entertainer to go with it. Makes me wonder why they took so long to pick him... I've been saying for years that he was better than Katich.

Good to see big Roy get some runs and wickets too... although it probably puts another nail in the coffin for your boy Pup!

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Yeah as much as this may be hard for you to understand, I'm actually glad that Roy did something in this test match to be honest. Obviously I would prefer Pup to be in the team, that goes without saying :p But Hussey is an absolute superstar, he's fast becoming my fave player in the Test team now Pup isnt there at the mo. I still believe that the jury is out on Roy, cos one hot day doesn't make a summer. If he goes well in Sydney, I might start to become a believer.

Yeah mate - one of mine too... that's why I said it was a big call. Hussey has got about 7500 more Test runs to make before he can be rated with Junior. That said, he's made a very impressive start.

RABK

Referee
Hussey i rate highly, very highly and he is certainly my favourite cricketer now a days....i've been a big fan for a few years now. It's been great seeing him excel at test level, one of those players born to wear the Baggy Green. But he will never be quite as entrtaining as Mark if you ask me, Junior was soemthing very special in the entertainment side of cricket.

"I'd rather watch Mark Waugh score ten runs then watch another batsman score a century"

Famous quote that and one echoed by many cricketing fans, the man was that damn entertaining and great to watch in full flow. :D

Jobdog

Live Update Team
I think with Huss, we've got 1/3 of our middle-order puzzle solved. I'm still not convinced by either Hodgey or Symmo. I know Hodgey got a double hundred in Perth, but thats about all he's done at this present point in time. I spose its good to have such a fight going on for places in the test side. I can't wait for the one-dayers to start though :D

Charley9

Bench
The_Joey_Show said:
This is now twice that I've been here and you haven't!

Now you owe me two cookies!

why is it twice that you've been on and I haven't been here??
Why isn't it twice that I've been on, and you haven't been here??

Everytime i I come on, nobody is here :(

Charley9

Bench
i don't really have anything to say, but i just got home from a party, and i'n a little tipsy and my house is making really weird noises and i'm home by myself....so i'm keeping myself occupied by typing in here until my brother gets home. I hope there is no one upstairs going through my undies drawer with a knife....
Yeah, anyway, different subject. Happy new year everyone...just when i got used to writting 2005 it is now 2006! My how time flies.
I am a bit sunburnt from spending all day in the pool, but it doesn't hurt, so i'm hoping it means that i will turn brown. And my ear is blocked :(
Last time that happened, i had a middle ear infection and it wasn't pretty!
I'm soooooo over the off season! 2.5 months to go before the footy season starts again, i'm so excited. Gonna be agood one this year! But then i think 2006 will be a top year anyways.

Anyway, my brother is home now so i'll shut up now.

Status
Not open for further replies.