What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - The Misty and Gene social thread. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

misty

Juniors
Has anyone been watching the tennis?
I watched Hewitt lose last night but he was getting on my nerves so I turned it off just before the game finished it was all but over anyway

misty

Juniors
My big toe's painin :(

I broke it a few months ago, a dog was attacking my Daisy so I ran outside and kicked it in the guts to get it off her and broke my toe its never been the same since it really is a big toe now :lol:

~bedsy~

First Grade
Howdy guys.

How are you all? I haven't been around for a while, I've been really busy. I'm moving into a house in week with my brother at Wallsend... So I have been busy packing.
I also got a cute little kitten from the RSPCA called Xena... she is soooo cute.

xena1.jpg

xena2.jpg

Parki

Bench
cats are stuck up pretentious snobs

do you ever see a cat chasing a dog? no!!!!!

thats cause cats are too precious to fight a dog, why my dog eats cats for breakfast

Parki

Bench
yeah, because they are too lazy
they would rather run than get their arse handed to them
pack of sissy snobs
dogs rule cats suck
the end

Parki

Bench
bullsh*t they smell good

if cats smell so great, then why the need for cat litter?

a dog will love you forever, a cat will love you as long as you give it what it wants, or it will scratch your eyes out and wreck your curtains

Gene Krupa

Referee
Parki said:
a cat will love you as long as you give it what it wants, or it will scratch your eyes out and wreck your curtains

Your point being? :lol:

Kitty litter is there for them to cover up their doodie so it doesn't smell. A dog just drops and leaves it for people to step in it! Gross!

Parki

Bench
cat litter smells as bad as the poop they drop in it..... and dont kid yourself, dogs are smarter than cats, they have no need to hide theirs, if you step in it its your problem not theirs

Status
Not open for further replies.