What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - The Misty and Gene social thread. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gene Krupa

Referee
I lied to Jo when I said I wasn't going to get anymore until the Knights won a premiership. I'll get another in about 2 months. Can't decide what yet.

northey

First Grade
GENE.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
................................................................................................................................................................................................................
................................................................................................................................................................................................................

hahah guess what i just did?
gene you know how i am sitting on the central heating vent?
and i went to get up and the metal vent riped a hole in my pants (on the back side) and got caught on my pants... so i went to stand up and the vent was still attached to me lol

Gene Krupa

Referee
northey said:
GENE.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

hahah guess what i just did?
gene you know how i am sitting on the central heating vent?
and i went to get up and the metal vent riped a hole in my pants (on the back side) and got caught on my pants... so i went to stand up and the vent was still attached to me lol

#-o

northey

First Grade
I never worry about that Erin

hahaha cause your just used to it? lol
yup that sums me up, falling over, getting injured, getting into stupid situations and being scared of flags

Charley9

Bench
Because it's the night before work.
I call it "Middle weekend night"
'cause you can't really do anything 'cause you have to get up for work the next day and it's just that weird time...

I know that sounds weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.