What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - The Misty and Gene social thread. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
yes simon i wear them to school cos we wear long pants in winter and u cant tell the difference :lol: although it really sucks when it rains

Gene Krupa

Referee
the_knights_rule said:
yes simon i wear them to school cos we wear long pants in winter and u cant tell the difference :lol: although it really sucks when it rains

Jo does that and wonders why they get all cruddy from being wet!

the_knights_rule

First Grade
haha i had to take mine off one day to run to my car cos it was pouring and didnt want to ruin them....... when i got the the car my feet felt like they were going to fall off

northey

First Grade
She lives in 'woop woop', where you can wear uggies to school

there is nothing wrong with wearing uggies to school lol
i used to take a blanket to school and i take on to uni lol
and i used to take a pillow to school

Gene Krupa

Referee
northey said:
there is nothing wrong with wearing uggies to school lol
i used to take a blanket to school and i take on to uni lol
and i used to take a pillow to school

Country hick! :p

RABK

Referee
I use to wear no undies and a kilt to school. Girls loved it, on a windy day they'd flock to me.

northey

First Grade
hahaha
paul and i were talking about school earlier today
at my school the girls had to wear a skirt. i only wore mine to and from school and when it was lunch time

Gene Krupa

Referee
northey said:
hahaha
paul and i were talking about school earlier today
at my school the girls had to wear a skirt. i only wore mine to and from school and when it was lunch time

So you were nude the rest of the time? Why couldn't I go to one of those schools! :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.