What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - The Misty and Gene social thread. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Devil

Bench
I remember i was at George's River fishing.. (god knows why) and there was this bloke a few metres away from me and my dad..

turned out he worked for Igham and took home chicken guts to use as bait.. not knowing.. i held the guts in my hand..

IT STINKS LIKE SH*T!!!

couldnt get the stench off my hand for a while after that... Never working for Igham.. EVER!!

*melliez*

Juniors
DeviL9 said:
But with fishing, theres a possiblity of something happening..

Stranger.. wanna study for me? lol

Last time i went fishing was a school camp and a chick got e hook sstuck in her finger... I sat there and laughed at her misfortunes :p

The time before that was the day of the Newcastle quake...so yeah...

Stranger

Coach
Geee simon..... wow

P.S. DEVIL... STUDY OR YOULL END UP LIKE SIMON!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *runs in circles*

*melliez*

Juniors
Gene Krupa said:
Watching AFL?

Watching gAy-league?

Fishing is better than both of those!

I will agree that fishing is better tha A-league... but no way in hell can I agree on the dayfl comment..

I think the fact that i spent waay too much time in Melbourne is starting to effect my brain... Doesn't help that one of my friends at work talks about the swans all bloody day! I am very tolerant to that sport now!

*melliez*

Juniors
Stranger said:
Geee simon..... wow

P.S. DEVIL... STUDY OR YOULL END UP LIKE SIMON!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *runs in circles*

I will be making sure that Mikaylah studies then.. can't have her turning out like Simon!

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.