What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - The Misty and Gene social thread. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

northey

First Grade
hahah welll.......
lol corey looks so yucky now!!! he has always had blonde blonde hair and now it is long and well longer than my hair LOL

Stranger

Coach
roosterboy60 said:
I know you all hate the Roosters, but do any of you have any advice on to stop Stranger (Ben) annoying me;-)

Annoying eh? like gus goulds rants on the chooks? or like rickeys whinges on the ref? Guess you cant stop me from annoying people, its more of a profession... like you RB, ur profession is being a lazy SOB :p

roosterboy60

Juniors
Stranger said:
Annoying eh? like gus goulds rants on the chooks? or like rickeys whinges on the ref? Guess you cant stop me from annoying people, its more of a profession... like you RB, ur profession is being a lazy SOB :p

That last bit was a bit harsh wasn't it!? No, I can't stop you. But let me tell you, when I'm not so tired I will give it you!:lol:

roosterboy60

Juniors
Stranger said:
You cant annoy me, ask anyone here, they will tell you the same :D

:lol: Im not harsh... just truthful :D

No wonder Northey thinks your mean. I could think of a way to annoy you, but I won't. Anyway, did you have a nice day?

The Devil

Bench
Stranger said:
You cant annoy me, ask anyone here, they will tell you the same :D

:lol: Im not harsh... just truthful :D

Hahah its true.. i can vouch for that..

Nothing can penetrate that skull of his.. :lol:

Stranger

Coach
No wonder Northey thinks your mean. I could think of a way to annoy you, but I won't. Anyway, did you have a nice day?

Yeah it was aightt i suppose..... :p

Hahah its true.. i can vouch for that..

Nothing can penetrate that skull of his..
Agreed :p , although, shouldnt you be studying not post-whoring?

Stranger

Coach
:lol: Sorry dan, just thought that you had a sh*t day... being a chooks fan and all :p

Dat...... you need help :p

roosterboy60

Juniors
Stranger said:
:lol: Sorry dan, just thought that you had a sh*t day... being a chooks fan and all :p

Dat...... you need help :p

We will be better next year! I am going for tonight so you can annoy someone else:lol: Goodbye all.

Status
Not open for further replies.