What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - UT

Terminator

First Grade
The time is 2.40 pm Thursday, current online users on Knights forum are my good self and drumroll..... Little Austin Powers!
There are other Knights members on also at present such as BIHK, Leasha and MCDUI who can back me up on this, there you go we are not the same person as it is an impossibility sir, for an impersonator to be on here in two different guises at the same time, which then casts suspiscion on you sir, as you have been incredibly obsessed about myself being Little Austin Powers, so maybe you are impersonating that person as he is using at the moment and you are not!
Good day sir!

Sweeper

Juniors
terminator007 said:
The time is 2.40 pm Thursday, current online users on Knights forum are my good self and drumroll..... Little Austin Powers!
There are other Knights members on also at present such as BIHK, Leasha and McDUI who can back me up on this, there you go we are not the same person as it is an impossibility sir, for an impersonator to be on here in two different guises at the same time, which then casts suspiscion on you, as you have been incredibly obsessed about myself being Little Austin Powers, so maybe you are impersonating that person as he is using at the moment and you are not!
Good day sir!
Ahuh...keep going...

Leasha

Juniors
Yep Termy is right, I'll back him up on this - LAP is online at the same time as himself. LAP, are you back man? Is it the original LAP? Have you returned with your antagonistic comments and funny observations? I thought you said to me the other day that Knights Forums were below you!! :?:

MC DUI

Juniors
terminator007 said:
There are other Knights members on also at present such as BIHK, Leasha and MCDUI who can back me up on this, there you go we are not the same person as it is an impossibility sir, for an impersonator to be on here in two different guises at the same time, which then casts suspiscion on you sir, as you have been incredibly obsessed about myself being Little Austin Powers, so maybe you are impersonating that person as he is using at the moment and you are not!
Good day sir!

I didn't do nutthin' 8-[ *Runs Away*

Latest posts