What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - $$ Wens Horse Tips & Cups $$

B.L.L.G

Retired
Before I tip out a world full of currency I want you all to take a look at my record after coming back from a spell.
Let's see.

x11111

All winners.

A $40 quinella
Brett Lee most wickets
Gods Own winner
A winner in Hong Kong
Caulfield Cup winner

I'm the raging favorite in ALL departments.

There's NO denying my ability to smash the opposition.
And today will be no different as there's lots upon lots of races to cream.

Those of you who persisted with Team Intelligence are now reaping the benifits of hard practise and brain work.

Is the Ginko Biloba I'm popping playing a part in my handy work?

Shall we start todays onslaught?

Gellong Cup today you fools!

Wait a minute....Hang on....Let me pop out for a second as the transformation takes place.

before.jpg

(I couldn't find a decent picture)

"But, By The Power Of Grey Skull! Brett has the powerrrrr!"

Ok, my introduction is outdated by let's do this sh*t anyway.

MLB Rce 2 number 12 Sipowicz

MLB Rce 8 numbers 5 + 13 Rizon & Just The Part

(I got a feeling that P.Mertens teamed up with this horse Just the Part in last years race)

The big money today is on two ADL horses.

The cup in ADL

ADL Rce 6 numbers 7 + 10 Fly For Me & Tingirana

(I got stakcs on those two)

But best of all I got a special up in BRS......And I dedicate this tip to Alex'sarn 28.

BRS Rce 6 number 14 TARQUINIUS

They call Tarquinius the Turf Burner cause he's gonna set these mother f*ckers straight and burn turf in this mother f*cka today.

You wait and see after 5pm how fat my pockets are.

Watch as all you fools sit on the fence while I'm the only one pitching in this bitch made son of a bitch!

I'm the only one trying to help suckers win money! The rest of y'all a mute! Y'all mute mother f*ckers.

I'm the only one with balls big enough to tip out some sh*ts.

B.L.L.G

Retired
Today's post has been brought to you by Take Root Powder.

TakeRoot2.gif

When you take her home, is rooting all you have on your mind? Does she? Inviting her home for coffee, does that work? Does a candle lit meal with wine work?
Don't have her spoiling your evening by not rooting! Purchase some Take Root root and root the night away!

Take Root! When rooting is all you have on your mind.

Take Root. Purchase some today.

antonius

Coach
B.L.L.G said:
Before I tip out a world full of currency I want you all to take a look at my record after coming back from a spell.
Let's see.

x11111

All winners.

A $40 quinella
Brett Lee most wickets
Gods Own winner
A winner in Hong Kong
Caulfield Cup winner
I don't recall you tipping any of those UT, I think you're telling "porkies".

Alex28

Coach
Brett Lee didn't get the most wickets - MacGill did in the test...

and for the record he did tip God's Own. Don't know about the rest...

knights98

Juniors
so are these all saturday races,

because i need all the help with betting that i can get at the moment. haha

RABK

Referee
I think Makybe Diva will win the Cox Plate but she offers no value what so ever.

Xcellent offers some value and is a big chance, especially if it's a dry track.

Makybe Diva, Xcellent and Desert War are my trifecta.

shane1970

Juniors
knights98 said:
so are these all saturday races,

because i need all the help with betting that i can get at the moment. haha
Mate, These are His Wednesday tips and take it from me - and probably 99.9% of all the other forumers in here if you do need help with your Saturday horse tips - THEN YOU DEFINETELY WOULDN'T BE BACKING HIS TIPS ANYWAY.

shane1970

Juniors
ON FIRE AGAIN - 6 tips given out (even two in the same race a couple of times) and GUESS WHAT - NO SURPRISE - BUT NO WINNERS - NOT ONE - DIDDLY SQUAT - AS USUAL.
Can't wait for your Saturday tips - atleast then it's an easier process of elimination for me in picking my bets - just put a pen straight through the ones you tip first.
And although I severely doubt your listed form as being X111111 - well it now looks like this - 000000 and thats just for one days tips.

antonius

Coach
shane1970 said:
ON FIRE AGAIN - 6 tips given out (even two in the same race a couple of times) and GUESS WHAT - NO SURPRISE - BUT NO WINNERS - NOT ONE - DIDDLY SQUAT - AS USUAL.
Can't wait for your Saturday tips - atleast then it's an easier process of elimination for me in picking my bets - just put a pen straight through the ones you tip first.
And although I severely doubt your listed form as being X111111 - well it now looks like this - 000000 and thats just for one days tips.
:lol: One thing about UT....He's consistant.

Latest posts