What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT: what are u guys listening to now?

keeney

First Grade
so far today hgas been a bit more of dave matthews, some chemical brothers, some lamb adn now some groove armada

astrogirl

First Grade
keeney said:
so far today hgas been a bit more of dave matthews, some chemical brothers, some lamb adn now some groove armada
Brilliant stuff. Got a favourite?

I still love "I see you baby", and also "Groove is on".

Haven't listed to Groove Armada for a while - you've inspired me keeney.

bluesbreaker

Bench
Jedda said:
I quite liked the Screaming Jets song they performed on the Footy Show last week. Can anyone tell me what the name of the album is and if it has been released yet?

They performed "Better" from "All For One" and "Helping Hand", not sure what album that one is on.

Further, they have 3 more good songs :p "Shiver", "October Grey" and "Eve Of Destruction"(which is a cover).

On topic, i'm listening to Disraeli Gears right now.

Jedda

Juniors
Thanks Bluesbreaker.

I quite liked the song Helping Hand but I was watching the Footy Show at 1am so I was pretty tired and missed the name of the new album.

Hopefully, it'll be in the stores here soon and I'll be able to get a copy. I'll have to go on a mission looking for All For One as I have "Better" on a complation disc and have been partial to the Screaming Jets for a while.

bluesbreaker

Bench
Btw,

Helping Hand is an old, old song. It won't be on any new Screaming Jets albums - sans a greatest hits compilation.

Jedda

Juniors
Damn! I'm sure I saw Fatty waving round a Screaming Jets album before the end of the show.

I could be wrong though, I'd just got home from work and was watching the replay of the Footy Show at the end of a long day.

I think I might just stop by the music shop on the way home, just the same :D

bluesbreaker

Bench
Oh, i'm not saying that there's not a new album in store..... There could very well be, i'm none too sure.

However, Helping Hand is _not_ a new song, maybe they were trying to plug a new album by playing one of their older, recognisable songs?

I doubt it'll be on a "new" Jets album, unless it's a greatest hits.

~bedsy~

First Grade
Well I'm listening to NXFM at the moment. However I do listen to my Lion King cd, but I haven't bought a new one in ages, but my bro's gonna get The Black Eyed Peas for me... I like their music... I also want Anastacia. I also love Alica Keys, I think she's great.
I have just started reading The Hobbit. I just finished Along Came a Spider... it's great, so is Kiss The Girls.

Tams

Juniors
The album Fatty was plugging as "new" is Live Forever, it's a live album recorded at the Jets last show at Club Nova. I've had it for about six months and it's GREAT!!!!! Also listening to Pete Murray and Michael Buble, very wide music interest.
As for reading, the new John Grisham book The Last Juror. It's one of those books I can't put down. :D

keeney

First Grade
im reading the dark side of camleot along with another 2000 odd pages on jfk for my hist ext component on jfk. atm listening to phish, had a bit of air before

*melliez*

Juniors
I have been going through a few CDs of late. The ones that have been played most are:

Justin Timberlake - Justified
Lostprophets - Start Something
The Ataris - Live at the Metro

I also have spent a lot of time listening to this mix cd I made a while ago to listen to at work!

It has all my favourite songs on it, starting with the song that inspired me to make it "Song for a Mix Tape" by The Ataris!

I don't have enough time to read anything unless it is work related stuff which is usually stuff I could go without reading (it is usually really upsetting). Only reason I listen to so much music is cause of my mp3 discman and the fact I have CD's going while I am working :D

princess plj

Juniors
[quote="bedsy, I think she's great.
I have just started reading The Hobbit. I just finished Along Came a Spider... it's great, so is Kiss The Girls.[/quote]

i really like james patterson- i have just finished reading 3rd degree
at the moment i am still reading nelson mandela's book as well as mao's last dancer.

~bedsy~

First Grade
I want the 3rd Alex Cross book, Jack and Jill... I really like those series... Along Came A Spider is very differnt to the movie, but Kiss The Girls is kinda the same.

m0j0

Bench
I'm so old.

I've been hooked on the Cold Chisel - Ringside CD ever since being front row at the Horden in January.

Other than that, a bit of Velvet Revolver, Methods Of Mayhem, Brides Of Destruction. Every now and then I go back to a bit of Hair Metal from the 80's just to relive my youth (Motley Crue, Van Halen, White Lion, Warrant, Skid Row etc. etc.)

As for reading, I have two kids so there's not enough peace and quiet to read in my house - apart from Little Golden Books and the like.

Dr_Zoidberg

Juniors
I'm now reading the 3rd book in the Tomorrow series (which starts with "Tomorrow, when the war began"). It's about the 3rd time reading this series for me. If u haven't read it, get it from the library NOW! it's an awesome aussie series.
Mainly listening to the Stone Temple Pilots - Thank You (best of) album, got into them really late (like 2 seconds before they split up) but really love this album. :clap:

Latest posts