What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- What do you Want For Christmas?

antonius

Coach
Went and bought some presents the other day (Took a Sickie) I was wondering, what does everyone hope they might recieve on Christmas Day? ( keep it clean :lol: )

I have an order in for one thing, An Okuma bait feeder fishing reel, The one I want is the smallest they make, I want it for esturary fishing it is right up there with best, I've been hinting all year for one, I bombed out at birthday time, so Christmas is my last shot at one. They are bargain priced at a mere $190.00, and will fit in my christmas stocking quite nicely. What is everyone else hoping to get?

Hmmmm... I've put in an order for Chanel Allure. But that will be it for presents. We've already decided to go for a pretty nice hotel in Sydney for a week during the week of Metallica in January.

I am however secretly planning an aquatic aquarium with a couple of clownfish for the both of us.

astrogirl

First Grade
I just want a lovely relaxing week in Newcastle with my family. And spend some time at the beach. Hopefully some of my old school friends will also be back at some point around Christmas time.

I'll think about presents later. We don't spend much on Christmas now that we're all grown up (there are no children in my family :cry: ) and let's face it, anything I want I can simply buy for myself...

Andy

First Grade
I want heaps of things, but realistically, I'd be stoked if one of my family members was to pay for me to do the harbour bridge climb or go for a ride in an F-18 Hornet.

parra_princess

Juniors
I want a new mobey. I'm thinking a Nokia 7250 are few friends have em they are awesome. I'll be one happy girl if I see one of them in my stocking.

misty

Juniors
I don't care what I get AS LONG AS I DON'T HAVE TO PUT THE BLOODY THING TOGETHER :p
Why is everything you buy these days is in pieces?
and when you put it together there's always something left over and try as you might you can't find where the extra thingy goes. :?

northey

First Grade
a video camera
and i am getting it tomorrow i'm going to pick it up tomorrow....... yay

misty

Juniors
I got some great shots of two Kookaburra's laughing yesterday they just sat there and let me video them.

sexybum

Juniors
oh i want heaps of things but mostly a digital camera! also there are some dvd's and cd's that i want...especially that idiana jones box set!

Sweeper

Juniors
Alcon / Prodrive 305mm ventilated discs and 4-pot calipers, MacPherson struts and and IHI turbocharger with anti lag system.

Andy

First Grade
Little Austin Powers said:
Alcon / Prodrive 305mm ventilated discs and 4-pot calipers, MacPherson struts and and IHI turbocharger with anti lag system.

Give me Brembo's any day.

Jedda

Juniors
A visit from the special man in my life would be great.

I'm fortunate to have a few kids in my family and friends so Christmas is the chance I get to spoil them all rotten.

I think my friends are all planning an Orphans Christmas this year. Most of us live long distances from our immediate families so Christmas Day is spent having a Pot-Luck luncheon / Dinner with friends. Has got a bit messy in the past, but we've always been sober in time for New Years! :oops:

fosie

Juniors
Christmas already, all i want at the moment is a mobile so i can preferably call friends in the middle of the night as i know they do that....*shakes head* But i probably won't get one..........been a good girl though :cry:

Sweeper

Juniors
Andy said:
Little Austin Powers said:

Give me Brembo's any day.
Brembo's are awesome. If someone was going to get me some brembos i wouldn't complain! Alcon's are better... If someone is buying it as a present, may as well get the best!

~bedsy~

First Grade
sexybum said:
especially that idiana jones box set!
Same :D
I know I'm getting a human figure book which has pose's of nudes in it for me to practice my human figure drawings... But I don't know what else I want really... I would like some money to pay my bills though :lol:

Id like,but i wont get,Mainly because ill wait for the price to drop-This DVD machine that i saw at K-mart.
$600 for this slimline machine that will record any video movie,camera recording and any other recording onto a CD disc for you.
Im notreally up to date with the kind of cd recording you can do off the internet and such but that sounds like the beginning of the end of video recorders to me.
Look how fast Cd took over the humble music cassette
Like i said- Ill wait for the price drop

2 days until the return of some real bloody football in the form of a test match! 8)

tigermite

Juniors
I already know what I'm getting. I'm getting a couple of flying lessons payed for... I've already started and any financial help I can get is good enough for me. It made it easy, there isn't really that much (that's affordable anyway) that I really want...

Sweeper

Juniors
tigermite said:
I already know what I'm getting. I'm getting a couple of flying lessons payed for... I've already started and any financial help I can get is good enough for me. It made it easy, there isn't really that much (that's affordable anyway) that I really want...
You getting a CPL?

Latest posts