What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- What do you Want For Christmas?

NC

Juniors
knightsgal85 said:
NC said:
I want my mobile phone back.

What happened to your mobile phone? :shock:
It's broke :lol:

I been nagging my brothers to either get me the Samsung T500 or the Samsung V200??(the flip phone with 180 degrees rotating camera).

It might work, because weeks/months before my 16th birthday I kept on nagging them for a new Knights jersey and shoes and I got it ;-)

knightsgal85

Juniors
NC said:

I been nagging my brothers to either get me the Samsung T500 or the Samsung V200??(the flip phone with 180 degrees rotating camera).

It might work, because weeks/months before my 16th birthday I kept on nagging them for a new Knights jersey and shoes and I got it ;-)

That's not good at all. I cannot imagine how you could survive without one ;-) My mobile phone is quite old compared to the latest models now avaliable, but I cannot afford one of the latest versions :lol: It's just amazing how many features they can add to mobiles, but the main purpose I need my mobile for is just to make phone calls, so I am not tempted to make an investment for one of the latest versions (unless my old one suddenly stops working).

Well, I do hope for your sake NC, that you do get the mobile phone you are after, so hopefully history does repeat ;-)

knightsgal85

Juniors
astrogirl said:
LOL, there's nothing wrong with buying presents for others that you can enjoy as well!!!

:lol: Hehe ... that is exactly what my intentions were. Although, I must thank you for the reassurance that there is nothing wrong with that ;-)

Have fun in Fiji - I've never been there so let me know how much you like it?!? :D

I will definitely let you know how everything goes, but I am now already convinced it is the perfect destination and I should have fun.

I hope you enjoy your Christmas presents just as much as I will - not long to go ;-) :D

NC

Juniors
knightsgal85 said:
NC said:

That's not good at all. I cannot imagine how you could survive without one ;-) My mobile phone is quite old compared to the latest models now avaliable, but I cannot afford one of the latest versions :lol: It's just amazing how many features they can add to mobiles, but the main purpose I need my mobile for is just to make phone calls, so I am not tempted to make an investment for one of the latest versions (unless my old one suddenly stops working).

Well, I do hope for your sake NC, that you do get the mobile phone you are after, so hopefully history does repeat ;-)
I've managed to survive without for a whole month, but none of my friends have :lol:

I've a feeling I'm gonna be gettin a Nokia 6100 instead.

NC

Juniors
knightsgal85 said:
astrogirl said:
LOL, there's nothing wrong with buying presents for others that you can enjoy as well!!!

:lol: Hehe ... that is exactly what my intentions were. Although, I must thank you for the reassurance that there is nothing wrong with that ;-)
That reminds me, I bought this Santa thing for my friend a couple years ago and it had lollies inside, and when I gave it to her, I asked for one lollie, I ended up having 5! :lol:

Latest posts