What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - What to buy a 21 y/o girl...

Which present do I buy???

• Body Butter and shower gift pack from the body shop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Leather handbag by Louis Vuitton

• Pearl ear-rings from David Jones

• Bottle of "Woman" perfume from Versace

• Total voters

Andy

First Grade
Need to make a decision on what to buy for a close friend's 21st b'day next weekend...

Please indicate your response via the poll...

Nut

Juniors
I'd probably go for the pearl ear-rings.
IMO dont go for the body butter unless you are trying to suggest something, but i may be wrong.

The_Ben

Juniors
What about a night out at any reputable restaurant, she could take her choice from:

KFC
McDonald's
Krispy Kreme's
Hungry Jacks
Pizza Hut

socksie

Juniors
Body Butter and shower gift pack from the body shop

its a tad too on the stereotypical "youre a girl so im gonna get you this" and doesnt really say to her "hey we're good mates and HAPPY 21ST!!"

Leasha

Juniors
Man Andy can I be your friend??? That's a pretty nice selection of gifts to give... just so you know, my birthday is March 12, and I'm turning 18, so I'll be needing something extra special :lol: :lol:

CoastieChik

Juniors
Yeah I'd go the pearl earrings! O:) It's probably the safest option, and still sounds really nice!!

I'd say the bag and perfume are pretty tricky, unless u know the exact one she wants! Just bcos I know I'd be shopping round for ages till I found my perfect one - but that's just cos I'm fussy!!

And the butter mite be seen as thinking of her as more then just a friend!

But that's just IMO! I'm sure she'll love what ever u get her, just cos it's from u!!O:)

But goodluck!!

les norton

First Grade
NO NO NO not the ear rings...chicks are either pearl chicks or not...do you know which she is? I would go either the perfume or the hand bag (NICE!! BTW) But remember that these gifts do give the impression of more then a friend type of r/ship.

A slab of JIM BEAM!-If shes a mate shell share and if your after something more .........She will still ..S H A R E! 8) :twisted: :D

!40 days until Brisbane continue the losing streak!

bronnie34

Juniors
Yeah don't get the earring's, it's probably just me but I think they are for for older women and a little outdated.
The perfume option sounds good, take note of what other kinds of perfume she has and go to somewhere like gracies and tell them what kinds she has and they will recommend a nice one which is along the same lines. You can't go wrong!

~bedsy~

First Grade
Ok from a girl who is 21 herself... As a freind if I was you I would get her the Body Butter and shower gift pack from the body shop... If she was a g/f I go the earings or purfume, but not for a good mate.

Jedda

Juniors
One of the best gifts I got for my 21st from my best mate were;

2 Crystal Wine Glasses and a nice bottle of bubbly to share with that special someone.

Not only are they practical, they remind me of my friend everytime I use them - and if treated right should last me a lifetime!

Of course the Bubbly didn't last long but sharing it with her also created another memory of our awesome friendship :D

MC DUI

Juniors
Don't get her any of that gear man, that's the kind of stuff you give to a galfriend. :shock:
I'd be pissed if my girlfriend spent that sort of cash on a present for a guyfriend. :x
It's a 21st buy a bottle of her favourite drink or like suggested above some glasses. :)

Andy

First Grade
Hmm... thanks for all of your responses.

She's a very special friend in the sense that she's my best mate's wife.

We've all been through a lot together, so she's more like a sister than a friend really. That's why I want to get her something really nice.

MC DUI

Juniors
The_Ben said:
What about a pearl..................necklace.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

:lol: I'm sure that would go down well with her husband. :lol:

Latest posts