What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - What TV shows cant you miss?

I cant go without the CSI shows-Without a trace-wwe raw-Smackdown-Maximum Exposure
It used to be The Pretender and X files
Rove is good as well as The Panel
AS a kid I never missed Dallas and Hated Magnum cause it replaced the show
As for hating shows-Reality shows really tick me off as well
Will and grace-Everybody loves Raymond-Becker-Married..With children are the best of the comedy shows
Any others....

northey

First Grade
ummm i dunno.. the footy show... i have been known to not go out on a thursday nite jsut so i can watch the footy show
other than that i can not think of anything else

CycloneSteve

Juniors
Survivor is pretty much all I watch these days. I try to watch the Simpsons as much as I can but dont get to often enough.

les norton

First Grade
i would answer this but it would leave me open to umpteen amounts of criticism and sniggering....maybe after a few more have revealed all.

princess plj

Juniors
ummm let's see: 24, west wing- although i have to tape it, gilmore girls, third watch....footy show to name a few

bronnie34

Juniors
I'm finding it really hard to live without dawson's creek.
I don't care what anyone says, it was a fantastic show and I was so happy with the way it ended. Joey and Pacey together!
I think I cried like a baby for all whole hour final, my flatmates couldn't stop laughing at me, but I grew up with the show and it was sort of like escapism for me.
Very sad it's gone.

walls rule. Especially now dulux brought out that new paint that you paint on and it is pink and when it dries it turns white.

Terminator

First Grade
My wall is a painted brick one, off yellow, and some peely bits here and there, it looks nice in the morning when the early light hits it.

Samwise

Bench
24, southpark, simpsons. thats about it really, most of my tv watching is dvds or vids that i bring home from work.

socksie

Juniors
friends
will and grace
footy show
criminal intent
SVU
home and away (dont hurt me)
jackass
survivor

astrogirl

First Grade
bronnie34 said:
I don't care what anyone says, it was a fantastic show and I was so happy with the way it ended. Joey and Pacey together!
No Joey and Dawson??? :shock: I admit I haven't followed the show in a long time, but I thought they were meant to be.

Joey and Pacey together is like Jo (in Little Women) ending up with Professor Baer instead of with Laurie!

~bedsy~

First Grade
I can't live without:
The Footy Show
Freinds
Kath & Kim
Monk
South Park
The Simpsons
That 70's Show &
The Guardian.