What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - What TV shows cant you miss?

astrogirl

First Grade
plj said:
ummm let's see: 24, west wing- although i have to tape it, gilmore girls, third watch....footy show to name a few
I love Gilmore Girls. Rory is beautiful and I think Dean is simply gorgeous (yes I know that comment may seem a bit wrong since I am 26 and his character is probably 17 or so!)

Pity it's on a Saturday night though. Sometimes I forget to tape it.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
blue and red socks said:
home and away (dont hurt me)
lol i watch it all the time too!

the footy show
that 70's show
8 simple rules for dating my teenage daughter
friends
will and grace
survivor
also when aussie idol was on i never missed an espisode of it

bronnie34

Juniors
astrogirl said:
bronnie34 said:
I don't care what anyone says, it was a fantastic show and I was so happy with the way it ended. Joey and Pacey together!
No Joey and Dawson??? :shock: I admit I haven't followed the show in a long time, but I thought they were meant to be.

Joey and Pacey together is like Jo (in Little Women) ending up with Professor Baer instead of with Laurie!

She did tell dawson he was her soul mate but meant it in the best of friends way. I alway thought pacey and joey made a better couple, mhe was much more exciting them dawson.

I also love gilmore girls as well, I like jess he's pretty cute! I hate the fact that its on on a saturday night , sometimes I forget to tape it and miss out on an episode.
There are many more tv shows that i love but to name them all could go one for a while so I won't bore everyone.

astrogirl

First Grade
bronnie34 said:
I also love gilmore girls as well, I like jess he's pretty cute! I hate the fact that its on on a saturday night , sometimes I forget to tape it and miss out on an episode.
My sister likes Jess as well. I prefer Dean, probably because he reminds me of a lovely guy who was my boyfriend when I was in high school. Those were the days :D things were so simple then!

socksie

Juniors
the_knights_rule said:
blue and red socks said:
home and away (dont hurt me)
lol i watch it all the time too!

the footy show
that 70's show
8 simple rules for dating my teenage daughter
friends
will and grace
survivor
also when aussie idol was on i never missed an espisode of it

it seems to me that we have very similar television tastes!

and home and away is different from say passions in that when you miss an episode youre completely disoriented and have no idea whats going on

sexybum

Juniors
i absolutely love gilmore girls
i never miss an episode of Alias...cant wait for it to come back!!
aus idol was good
Footy show
i watched the latest season of the bachelor
i dont mind the simpsons or south park (the earlier episodes are heaps funnier though!!)
rove and
Charmed (i know i know but ive watched that since the very beginning!!)
umm...thats about all i can think of at the moment... :D

northey

First Grade
gees i don't go for all thoes america tv shows or the reality shows...
" there are people sitting in their homes watching other people sitting in their home" - billy conolly on big brother

sexybum

Juniors
Quote:

i never miss an episode of Alias...cant wait for it to come back!!

Third season is the best yet. I've been downloading the episodes.

really? i cant wait to watch it i heard that in the US Melissa George has been getting heaps of hate mail from fans because her character is a real bitch and everyone wants syd and vaughn to get back together!!!
Apparently they have started a petetion to get her character axed!!! all i can say to that is, only in america!!! lol :D

Latest posts