What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT-When do most people get on here?

NC

Juniors
legallyblonde said:
hey girls! i left maccas a couple of months ago, and have been working in a small bar ever since, and right up until i leave...good experience! I was suppose to leave on the 23rd...but im still here, and plan on being here for awhile yet. Damn passport stuff up!! They said it takes 2 months to get the paper from canada that I need to leave the country...GRR! So yeah change of plans, i have booked an around the world ticket now, not just to london. I am leaving to go to hawaii first (Jan) then off to canada, where I will work and travel down to USA in between...then about June ill venture over to England to work and travel around Europe. But we have plenty of time to catch up...let me know when you girls are free :D
Hey! I was wondering why i still see you pop up onto msn!! Does that mean you don't leave until January?? Wicked, I might be heading up your way during the christmas holidays :D

legallyblonde

Juniors
hey larina, yeah i cant leave until late january now...which sux, but oh well nothing i can do! So yeah might be seeing you then dude :D

NC

Juniors
legallyblonde said:
hey larina, yeah i cant leave until late january now...which sux, but oh well nothing i can do! So yeah might be seeing you then dude :D
Yup, hopefully I can still make it up there when my holidays start. I'm supposed to be going there after Christmas but might have to make a change of plans and come up before Christmas instead.

SSSHHHH....ITs 2:43 and its still quiet
AAAAAAHHHHHH!

Somebody start a topic ....
Hey peter wynns store is selling $50 Rooster jerseys....Anyone need a mat to wipe your feet on!!!-No more dirty feet cause everyone will want to wipe their feet :oops: :oops:

101 days until....Well 2 more days and its broken the 3 digit mark!