What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT: WTF

has been going on !! I never watch television of a daytime, I decided to watch the news and next minute Jerry Springer is on. WTF. There's some old dude wearing womens underwear on his head as an eyepatch.

:shock:

RoostarGirl

Juniors
Yes Jerry Springer....its always on during the day...just not in School Holidays...I wonder why-? :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It shouldn't be on at all. :lol: It's atrocious.

My tastes run to watching American Idol because I think Simon is hot, the sarcasim he drips it icing. ;-)

supermario

Juniors
Ahhh yes Good old jerry springer !

How about that chick that asked the guy how much he would pay for her nickers !!!!!! She was a fat troll and didn't even take off her pants !!! Daft girl !

Kaz

junior
Jerry is the Man

Starts the chant.

JERRY, JERRY, JERRY, JERRY, JERRY

Was downstairs from my work getting a sandwich with a VERY short co-worker when we spied the Springer show on a TV in the foodhall.

It just had in half-screen high letters "MIDGETS! MIDGETS! MIDGETS!"

We didn't stick around to see what the angle was.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
My wife loves Jerry Springer.
She gets pissed if she takes a day off during school holidays, cause they do not show Jerry during holidays.

Jerry, Jerry.

She just looooves Steve the bouncer.

I have a new saying based on Jerry - if some one is working really hard.

"Working harder than a Jerry Springer Bouncer" ;-)

jed

First Grade
You know you're in trouble when you've seen the episodes so often that you know the name of the guest's girlfriend, or what color shirt the next guest is going to wear.

Fibroman

First Grade
Springer is a load of trash. Bring back re-runs of the Paul Hogan Show. No surprise you watch it Puddy. You probably sit on your plastic covered lounge in your Calvin Klein undies chanting " Jerry " with the rest of the idiots in this world.