What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT-Year 12 2003

aqua_duck

Coach
Hey just wondering if any of you guys have heard about 'Ambition 2003'? ANyways, its advertised on www.boredofstudies.org and basically its a big dance party for HSC students on 19th December at UNSW roundhouse, somewhere around the city/Kensington/randwick, that area. Tickets are going to cost somewhere between $10-20, and there'll be alcohol available for over 18's. Wonder if any of you would be interested?

Andy

First Grade
aqua_duck said:
Hey just wondering if any of you guys have heard about 'Ambition 2003'? ANyways, its advertised on www.boredofstudies.org and basically its a big dance party for HSC students on 19th December at UNSW roundhouse, somewhere around the city/Kensington/randwick, that area. Tickets are going to cost somewhere between $10-20, and there'll be alcohol available for over 18's. Wonder if any of you would be interested?

LOL. Hilarious.

The board of studies with an obvious budget surplus deciding to use it to throw an absolute bender for HSC participants.

I love how they've called it 'ambition'...

"...When I finish Year 12 I'm just gonna get pissed off me nut!!..."

True ambition indeed.

Andy

First Grade
Actually a thought has just occured to me.

Recently we've been hearing about the overcrowded uni classes in NSW.

Well this "Ambition 2003" is the brain child of our education minister, trying to solve the problem the cheap way.

I reckon he's decided to try and get all the chicks drunk so all the blokes can take advantage of them, get 'em knocked up and hence less girls attending University in the years to follow.

Good old Aussie inginuity at it's best :D

Nut

Juniors
Andy said:
Actually a thought has just occured to me.

Recently we've been hearing about the overcrowded uni classes in NSW.

Well this "Ambition 2003" is the brain child of our education minister, trying to solve the problem the cheap way.

I reckon he's decided to try and get all the chicks drunk so all the blokes can take advantage of them, get 'em knocked up and hence less girls attending University in the years to follow.

Good old Aussie inginuity at it's best :D

You sure it's organised by the Board Of Studies? Its only advertised on the bored of studies website.

sexybum

Juniors
yeh ur right its a boredofstudies thing...
i am in year 12 and have heard of it... not my thing though...my mates and i are probably gonna have our own party as soon as we all finish our exams....i cant wait!! :D

Sweeper

Juniors
Andy said:
LOL. Hilarious.

The board of studies with an obvious budget surplus deciding to use it to throw an absolute bender for HSC participants.

I love how they've called it 'ambition'...

"...When I finish Year 12 I'm just gonna get pissed off me nut!!..."

True ambition indeed.
Theres only one thing to say to that... what an idiot! The board of studies (As you spelt it) has a site at boredofstudies.org! Don't know about you, but the incorrect spelling and lack of an edu or nsw or gov or au in the URL would tend to suggest it isn't the 'real' board of studies!!

Nut

Juniors
Yes, what i was saying is if it is organized by the board of studies, or the students that run the boredofstudies.

Leasha

Juniors
Hmm really not my style... I have some friends from Sydney who are going, but personally I'd rather get drunk at a party or something with my best friends... when there are no cops to police my underagedness.... :D

socksie

Juniors
BORED of studies is a website run by 2001 hsc student

they have nothing to do with the actual NSW Board of Studies

its not really my type of do
i'd much prefer a party with friends who i know, with no security ppl
plus, whats the point in going to this Ambition when theres only drinks for 18+ and im 17?

Latest posts