What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NHL 2013-2014 Season!

W.Smith

Juniors
been on this site 10 years and now is the foirst time ive noticed an NHL thread, love the game love watching it, am a Rangers fan with soft spots for Islanders, Redwings, Flyers, Sharks, Kings, Avs and Predators

happy to see Rangers clinch a playoff spot today as did the Flyers and Wild but dunno if my Rangers can go on and win it and im leaning towards a Boston/Colorado Stanley Cup, super impressed with rookie coach and Av's legend Patrick Roy and the season his Av's have put together

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Well the Rangers have made the final.

My Blackhawks 4-3 up against the Kings with one period to play in game7. Carn Hawks!

An41

Juniors
kings vs rangers SCF, i really dislike these 2 teams.
Them and Boston were the only ones I didn't want to win the cup this year.

An41

Juniors
As much as I hate it, my tip is NY.
Lundqvist has just dominated these playoffs.

Cant stand LA winning another cup, but I don't want St. Louis winning a cup after the way he left TB. The dilemma

Danish

Referee
Absolutely stoked that the Rangers got through. They've always been my team since buying NHL 96 back in the day, but only really got into watching games regularly the last couple seasons.

Don't claim to be the most knowledgeable person on the sport in terms of knowing all the players for each team and what have you but ice hockey is far and away my 2nd favourite sport just behind league.

Only issue now is the decision to either watch the live stream from work using my gamepass or tape them at home and try to avoid all scores until the evening. Normally the tape then watch later strategy is fine with NHL as no one reports on it anyways but come cup time suddenly all the aussie news sites decide they will run random articles on each game or tweet the results

franklin2323

Immortal
Absolutely stoked that the Rangers got through. They've always been my team since buying NHL 96 back in the day, but only really got into watching games regularly the last couple seasons.

Don't claim to be the most knowledgeable person on the sport in terms of knowing all the players for each team and what have you but ice hockey is far and away my 2nd favourite sport just behind league.

Only issue now is the decision to either watch the live stream from work using my gamepass or tape them at home and try to avoid all scores until the evening. Normally the tape then watch later strategy is fine with NHL as no one reports on it anyways but come cup time suddenly all the aussie news sites decide they will run random articles on each game or tweet the results

Ice Hockey is my favourite sport. Timezones make it hard to follow then I would like. Yeah I go the home route. Pretty much unless you look for it you can't find the scores.

The TV stations would love this it will rate through the roof. the 2 biggest market being involved

Danish

Referee
Well this series has all fallen apart for the Rangers pretty quickly... 2 goddamned OT losses after leading 2-0 in both games, now a 3 nil pummeling in game 3.

I'd like to say that a monumental comeback can occur but I get the feeling this won't make it to game 5.

Quick was immense in goal today, while at the same time the Rangers fluffed some golden chances. Nash's wraparound effort was particularly woeful, and while Quick's effort to rob Zuccarello in the first period was great, it really should have been a simple tap in if the pass were on his stick and not at his skates.

Hopefully we can at least push it to a game 5, if not a game 6, but IMO a clean sweep is coming up.

Danish

Referee
It was insane! The scramble by Stepan to keep the puck out with a minute to go, my heart was in my mouth haha!

Glad we got a win on the board. Maybe with a bit of luck they can extend it into game 6

franklin2323

Immortal
It was insane! The scramble by Stepan to keep the puck out with a minute to go, my heart was in my mouth haha!

Glad we got a win on the board. Maybe with a bit of luck they can extend it into game 6

i thought we were gone against Pittsburgh so never say never

An41

Juniors
LA must win it from here.

I don't hate Vignault that much but like in Vancouver he couldn't get the players to go to that next level for the playoffs.

Danish

Referee
I can't take this f**king OT... Feel like I am going to have a goddamned heart attack!