What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nice Continuity Channel Nein

ManlyFan07

Juniors
Coverage starting at 7pm didn't just let Nein show ACA...... it also means they can slip in ads without missing any of the action.......... except when they stuff up the continuity.

Off to a break at a scrum at 27mins gone and come back with a scrum mid field at 35 mins !!

Luckily someone worked it out and suddenly we were back to the 27min mark.

innsaneink

Referee
Didnt notice it go from 27 to 35....but we did when it went back from 35 to 27, because they ''announced'' it with a big 9 logo just beforehand.

Why didnt warriors get a tap after they kicked out from their penalty right on halftime.

supersoniceagle

Juniors
I remember looking at the clock and when I saw that 35 mins had gone by I was surprised at how quick the game was going lol. Would've been worse if points had been scored I guess

BroncoBuck

Juniors
Nine cops a lot of crap but good on them for not putting in heaps of ads into the delayed final. OK so they stuffed up after an ad break. Overall though their coverage has been great this year. Live footy on friday night is sensational.

supersoniceagle

Juniors
Live footy is great, but what about the second game on FNF? It's almost impossible to watch with the amount of ads they throw in particularly in the 2nd half

The Tank

Bench
I thought the halftime wrap was a bit unnecessary considering it was a delayed game. I would have preferred them just showing the second half right after the ad break.

ManlyFan07

Juniors
Next season, I would like to see ACA take a permanent holiday on Friday nights and then we could have 2 LIVE games..... the first kicking off at 6.30pm and the second kicking off at 8.30pm.

supersoniceagle

Juniors
ManlyFan07 said:
Next season, I would like to see ACA take a permanent holiday on Friday nights and then we could have 2 LIVE games..... the first kicking off at 6.30pm and the second kicking off at 8.30pm.
Would be great for TV, but most ppl wouldn't make it to the 6.30 game

beave

Coach
won't happen, try getting to a 6:30pm kickoff in sydney on a friday..... traffic would be hellish and turn people away as they would probably miss a half of football.

Esoj

Juniors
nine coverage was disgraceful for a final and just reeked of amateur all over it. fans should not have to put up with such crap.

I think we are spoilt by the professional and accurate coverage of Foxsports.
Nine don't come close to Foxsports Coverage of the NRL.

NK Arsenal

Juniors
In Newcastle, NBN has its news on for 1 hour and ACA on after it at 7PM.
Thank god that we didn't see ACA!

nqboy

First Grade
Same here NP. I actually missed the first 9 minutes thinking ACA was on at 7pm and watching another channel instead.

Latest posts