What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nicest NFL Uniforms

18to87

Coach
Forgive me if this has already been done but I saw the thread over on the Basketball thread and thought it should be done on the NFL forum.

Which NFL team has the best uni's?

Only rule is that you cannot vote for your own team.

It pains me to go with the Chargers. Those powder blue uni's are nice!

Jono078

Referee
In the NFL I reckon Texans one is quite good and the Packers.

And a bit off topic, but I like my Newcastle Knights one that I created and can be used in the 'NCAA Football 10' video game:

Knights.jpg

Last edited:

18to87

Coach
That Knights uni is nice. Maybe one day the Central Coast/Newcastle will get a team in the NSWGFL and they could use those uni's.

Dogs Of War

Coach
How come you can't vote for the team you support? The uniform, the Ickky Shuffle, and the being in the Superbowl vs the 49ers made me go for them.

Big Tim

First Grade
The Texans jersey is the perfect combo of Navy and Red. (and a great jersey considering there were already 31 other jerseys in the league when they needed to invent one)

The Chargers powder blues must have the "bolt" numbers. A great complete uni.

The Bengals. I have a thing for cats, and people ripped on the helmet, but when they are combined they make one of my favourites.

Cupid Stunt

Bengals for mine.

And even as an Iggles fan, Dragonfire for posting that horrible horrible mess, you are banned from picking uniforms ever again. EVER! :lol:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Bengals, Titans, Chargers, Dallas are by far the greatest, worst, Buffalo's f**king hate the uniform, bring back the late 80's - 90's strip, was the best in the league!

Latest posts