What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nick Bradley-Qalilawa

Anonymous

Juniors
Yup he has signed with Sailford I think but Im not 100% sure i know he has definately signed with an ESL club

Sheddy

Juniors
Zaphod said:
Yup he has signed with Sailford I think but Im not 100% sure i know he has definately signed with an ESL club

I dont think he has signed up with Salford. It hasnt been announced by the club as of yet if he has....

Anonymous

Juniors
if not salford someone else. THe club have announced he isnt with them and he is not in the 2005 squad for the Sea Eagles

Anonymous

Juniors
my knees are pretty sore.

CC_eagle, i am doing the web development over here now mate, that comes with Admin perks :D

Mzilikazi

Juniors
Wait for an even bigger announcement soon. You'll be breathless if you think too much of the alternatives! :oops:

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Zaphod said:
my knees are pretty sore.

CC_eagle, i am doing the web development over here now mate, that comes with Admin perks :D

All the power has gone to your head...I can smell "wanker" from here..

Wait or has that always been there?

:p ;-)

t-ba

Post Whore
Solid enough, A centre who played winger all season. It would have been good to see Hicksy and NBQ play their proper positions just once.

He'll go hard at the Broncos. Plenty of talent, Terry Lamb exposed him to first grade a few years to early and it screwed up his development...a bit like Luke Dorn.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
He should go pretty well in the ESL.

He has a fair amount of pace and is very solid in defence.

London have bought fairly well for 05, good luck to them.